Re: No integrity what so ever!

lol its just a bill of sale, wtf is up with people scamming something worth less than 20 bucks lately i mean if u will go the full way to be a douche is it really worth it?

and Rob "sell it" to a friend then "buy it back" they can give u a bill of sale or at least they can in MI

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

full body underwear lol!

This tread is very funny! I'm just having fun with everyone that is taking it so serious.

I like the name calling it really proves a point to me!

Thanks for the entertainment!

The fact here is no one here any has integrity.

I'm posting this to piss of some people and one in particular.

Anyway have your fun I could really care less of what any of you think.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

and your 33?

Rob, the way I see it there is just one person without integrity here. That's you. You're badmouthing everyone on the forum because of an unpleasant affair with one poster here. Isn't that just a bit short sighted?

By the way: You were the one who started the name calling. You're not making yourself popular here. And my guess is Harold is going to kick you off the board. Could be wrong about that one tho.

you too buddy! enjoy living in your fantasy world and continue to get fucked for the rest of your life!

p.s. we are all very saddened to hear that you think this entire board is without .... integrity.... I mean really im gonna cry tonight.

Thanks Harold!

no integrity? fuck you for being so self righteous. i have met many people that post on this forum regularly, and almost all of them have been right on stand up guys and girls. how can you possibly judge everyone based on any of this?

you come on here and whine about a bill of fucking sale and expect people to fawn all over you and jump on your side, which might have happened if you had handled this differently. quick question, why didnt you get the bill of sale when he was standing in front of you helping you carry this moped and helping you load it into your car? its your fault for not being prepared, and its your fault for not demanding the bill of sale right there. if you want it so badly, if you are so morally opposed to doing it yourself, than go get a bill of sale.

this is a community of people who love mopeds and try to help each other out. sorry you got fucked (which you actually didnt), maybe you would fit in better at mopedriders.org. give it a shot, and leave us to our blatant heathenism and constant skull fuckery. sometimes everyone need a finger up the asshole to remind them that life works that way. let this situation be your finger.

mikey likes it /

rob, you will be hearing from my ethical attorney soon, seeing as I am suing you for libel since you said I (and everyone else on MA) have no integrity

i see a Targaped 2.0 developing here...

class action lawsuit! maybe you're right, maybe lawsuits are the way to go. mini rally at the court house!!

i love when people make these kinds of posts. they make them to try and tarnish the name of some kid, and end up looking a jackass instead.

get your wife to sue and leave us alone about it.

rob: "Huuuuunny"

wife: "what rob? im busy doing lawyer stuff"

rob: "i need you to sue this kid because he wont go out of his way to do something for me even though i have tried to explain it is the honorable thing to do"

wife: ".................."

robe: "puuuuleeeaseeee! please please"

wife: "i want a divorce"

HA!!

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

i agree with the gorgeous terrydean and davey, and furthermore, your honor...

the only way i can see mr. douche needing to cross every t and dot every i in this freakishly foolish and utterly unkempt spectacle (other than mrs douche having him sleep on the couch til he gets his BOS together) is that he might someday be an electoral candidate and having that forgery in his past might come back and cost him the election (or keep him awake at night until polling day)...

otherwise, i think pragmatism trumps his so called integrity, let's not sweat the small stuff.

i rest my cache.

I love how everyone just jumps on the bandwagon!

Learn to read please!

I said she wanted to take him to small claims court.

Never mentioned actually doing so. So please learn some reading comprehension.

I'm going to do the bonded process to obtain my title. which I stated before.

If I wanted to take him to court it would have already been done.

Well this is the end of the road for me so! I'm done.

I love these threads. Look man, they comprehended what you were saying just fine. Every comment they made relating to court, your wife etc. was a joke. Like in jest. As in making jokes relating to court and/or your wife. Why? Because it's a silly situation and it's funny.

Did I mention I love these threads?

I'M SO ANGRY I DIDN'T GET A PIECE OF PAPER EASILY FAKED. I'M GOING TO MAKE A THREAD ON AN FORUM TO GET ATTENTION BECAUSE I HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM AND NEED PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW TO VALIDATE MYSELF.

Dear sir, our comprihension far surpasses yours, you're the one making a big fuss over a piece of paper.

You do not need to be condescending.

Its people like you that need to be expelled from the moped community.

Stop leeching off your wife.

Going to let the state hold $1000. For that much money you can use that as a parts moped , buy you a frame and transfer all parts to it and still buy you another moped with the money left over.

what could you possibly even take him to court for? to make him sign a bill of sale? Ha.

shitttt. i can't believe i read the whole thing. goddddd.

"mini rally at the court house!!" ftw

BryAn eurism /

I take it there must have been a snowstorm in Chicago, to be failaming on a Sunday afternoon instead of RIDING the technically illegal thing.

Dude there was only 1 guy who ever did everything perfect, that was 2000+ years ago, and apparently you don't believe in him anyway

MIKE I WANT TO BUY SOME PARTS FROM YOU. PLEASE FILL OUT THE 18 PAGE BILL OF SALE I SENT YOU SO I CAN KEEP TRACK OF EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER PURCHASED IN MY WHOLE LIFE SO MY WIFE WILL BE PROUD OF ME. SHE IS A LAWYER AND I LIKE TO SHOW HER IMPORTANT PAPERS. IF YOU DONT THEN WE WILL SUE YOU TO MAKE YOU FILL OUT THOSE PAPERS. I CAN DO THAT BECAUSE MY WIFE IS A LAWYER. MY WIFE IS A LAWYER. SHE IS A LAWYER. SERIOUSLY, A LAWYER.

i can't help but jump on every bandwagon i pass, it's just what i do!

also, i never hand over the money for a new bike until after the bill of sale has been handed to me. when going to pick up a new bike, i often bring along a piece of paper and a pen, just in case the seller doesn't happen to have any. 45 seconds later i have a bos and they have their money and all is well. i don't have to go home and make a post about it.

John Joedicke /

Send me the vin number and I'll send you a bill of sale.....FREE. Its the garage sale way. Get on with it.

I don't understand what the issue is.

why can't the seller just mail u in snail mail a bill of sale? is that so unreasonable? rather than a $10 fax.

it seems u must have pissed the seller off or done somthing for him not to be willing to provide you with a simple bill of sale. All a bill of sale is is a piece of paper with thier name and sigiture on it that says they sold you somthing.

furthermore why do you even need a bill of sale? and If you do why don't you just write one up yourself?

In the end you want a registered moped, whats the point of complicating your life and others by stressing about a simple little piece of paper with somones name on it.

yeah the guy should just send it to you, i don't see why he is being so stubborn as well, but the combination of your inflexablity and his seems to have cuased conflict.

sometimes you have to take a loss. shit happens, the world is not a fair place no matter how many laywers there are.

I understand ur need to vent, but if you just get on with registering the bike on your own and make up a bill of sale, you will find life riding your new moped alot more thrilling than stressing about some piece of paper with somones name on it.

I think i saw on this post that he stated the seller has Dowm Syndrome in an email to him. If this is true that the seller has Down Syndrome or not, this is not a topic of DISCUSSION to be bringing up when wanting to get a bos.

makes one wonder if he's from canada and rides a targa

i know police officers with less condecending attitude.

and if any system is corrupt and untruthful 100% it's the american justice system who will hold a guy in prision for 5 years for stealing a candybar, but will let out on parole a guy who beat his wife so hard she died in the hospital "involuntary manslaughter due to emotional distress and mental awareness" he's a free man right now all because he had an "ethical lawyer" who said that the distress of his wife trying to leave him caused him undue amounts of stress (notice the double talk and over emphasis there?) causing him to go through a mental brakedown and involuntarily "act out". The only thing that makes or brakes a case in this country, is the amount of cash one spends. the guy who stole a candy bar had a public defender, the guy who "blacked out and acted under rage" had a $300/hr lawyer... gotta love this country, greedy, sue happy, morally self-righteous, and when it comes down to it, selfish and self-centered to a fault.

the whole "i gotta hurt this guy because he's obviously in the wrong" ideal... it's the reason i'm gonna have to stop smoking soon, the guy up the street from me (1/4 mile away) says he smells my cigarettes and it's gonna give him lung cancer.

boo hoo enough and everyon flocks to your banners. welcome to america.

welcome to america

That really puts this thread into perspective.

America, the land where shit gets done illigetimately.

I have a sexual attorney. Her professional opinion is that you ARE a DOUCHE bag.

First of all you're a hypocrite. Such an outstanding guy you are, that you posted everyone in MA has no integrity, when you obviously cannot differentiate your personal experience with one dude from everyone else here. Also you said that you don't care what people think here anyways, Soooo why the fuck did you post in the first place.

Also, what do you mean a 1000 dollars a drop in the bucket? Do you really have to prove that you have money? Over the INTERNET!! HAhaha thats a sign of a REALLY SMALL MAN! personally or physically. Or Both?? What did you mean when you typed "It's time to have fun"? Do you enjoy being cruel? to know that your fucking WIFE is a Lawyer, so you would drag everyone one and their grandmama's into court so YOU can be told you are in the RIGHT and are a Good and Morally upstanding person? thats what your daddy should have done. And all the meanwhile having "FUN" . If you think thats fun, try riding your damn moped, instead of tying up the small claims court system with frivolous lawsuits.

Plus, nobody jumps on the bandwagon like you say. We all have brains and we've all read exactly what you typed and posted and 99.9% of us feel as if you really are douche. We all know a douche bag, sometimes several of them, but you are really the only one I know!! not that we are as ethically or morally upstanding like you, Rob.

You don't belong here on the forums or on a moped. This is a community, YOUR community, but you just went and fucked it all up. Go Drive a Hummer, or something that exudes your Wealth and Power!! you superiorly moral bastard(with money! doesn't it seem a tad ironic that the ones WITH money are the ones who always try to push their ideals on everyone else?). See? its easy to judge, isn't it! I don't wanna ride with you anymore! and that goes against MY ETHICS of riding with anyone who just wants to ride! Sooo sue me....

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account