Re: 1977 Mopeds S.F. Grand Opening

***Vanilla Thunder*** /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

super good times. SF is getting radder everyday.

my moped saturday was like this

11am: start cleaning the house before mopedhead comes to party/crash

3pm: visit benji at his new treat-street location. super rad. run into the reno crew. also a super super rad crew.

8pm: get call from sunset riders, WHERE YOU AT?

9pm: arrive at 1977 mopeds, get blown away by the new store. meet and hang with equally rad folks. the 77s crew did an amazing job on this place. they really busted thier balls in the last few days to put it all together. had an amazing time, and the store is unbelievable.

10pm: intern wants me to punch her as hard as i can in the arm. i refuse. i let her punch me as hard as she can in my arm.

10:01pm: intern misses and punches my straight in the ribs, trys again and punches me in the chest, punch slips, lands on my jaw. intern (sylvia) punches like a girl

11pm: load up the bronco with 11 people and drive to the 77s after party at the creatures warehouse. dance-athon ensues. JELLO shots and dj's while someone was playing subspace on a wall sized projector screen.

11:30pm: cut a rug with cute lesbian couple, grind with craig, robot with josh, hang with some SQUIDS.

the greatest moped saturday ever..until seattle that is...

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.