WELL IF IT'S ON MOTHER FUCKER....

WELL IF IT'S ON MOTHER FUCKER,

THEN IT'S ON KID....

I HOPE YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR "LUCIA"

FUCKING PUSSY BIEEEEEEEETCH BIKE.

AND IF YOU LIKE GIVING ME KISSES,

THEN YOU'LL LOVE SUCKING MY COCK!

I CAN'T WAIT TO HIT THAT HOT TAMALE ASS OF YOURS.

GET ME PISSED OF KID,

AND I'LL POUR SAND ON THE K-Y

WHEN I'M MAKING YOU MY PRISON BITCH.

AND DANNY BOY, YOU GET "MAD" WHEN A KID

STEALS YOUR BIKE? POOHOOO, I HOPE

YOU DON'T CRY TOO MUCH WHEN YOU

SEE IT TRASHED........

VOLTRON

BLUE LION

SWARM MY COCK

AS I

DESTROY YOUR ASS...

XOXOXOXOXXO

8========D - - - - PENCIL DICK FOR ALL THE KIDS IN THE ARMY!!!!!

i pity you ...

I wasn't going to post on this subject, but I can't pass this up. You last post "voltron" seems to demonstrate that behind every act of bravura there lies a latent homoeroticism. Notice that, while no one on our side has used sexually provocative terms, you insist on using homoerotic references in your insults. Funny thing is, we are so non-homophobic, that those insults really fall quite flat. Subsequently, your use of lurid bedroom talk (I use "bedroom talk" very loosely here) is more pathetic than irritating.

For example, you want to "pour sand on the k-y" while making me your "prison bitch." The image is simple enough; I understand that the sand would be painful. Who hasn't had sand in their swimsuit after a day at the beach, right? But you fail to think the image through. Wouldn't sand also be irritating to you? And wouldn't your manhood be even more bothered by the sand's constant friction than I would be?

Notice that, as much of a jerk as you've been towards us, our challenges still fall into the racing categories. We're willing to challenge you w/ a race: our best moped(s) against your Vespa. But that's not enough for you. You want to destroy our bikes and have hot gay sex w/ us. Hey, it's your fantasy, so whatever turns you on is fine. I'm not sure why you want to share your fantasies w/ us -- but that might add to the excitement factor for you, eh?

Also, you keep insisting that you're a Jedi Knight. Yet they completely deny your existence and are instead also looking for you. Now, you may be some renegade Jedi. But you have not made many friends w/in your own organization. So don't delude yourself, since you can't even fool us.

You also insist on insulting my Lucia. Do you even know her? She's quickly gained a reputation as a very tough little bike. She carried me through a blizzard w/ about 5-6 inches on the ground and more coming down w/o any complaints. Can your Vespa do that?

Look, I'm no longer going to insult you. It seems that you have a delicate psyche and I don't want to cause you any more damage. You can go back to your prison rape fantasies as often as you like. Who am I to judge another's fantasy life, eh? Whatever turns you on ...

Re: i pity you ...

WELL, I GUESS YOUR RIGHT....

I'M SORRY FOR HAVING HOMO-EROTIC FANTASIES ABOUT YOU...

BUT I JUST CAN'T HELP IT....

YOU KEEP ON BLOWING ME KISSES AND

CALLING ME "CUTE". THERE'S NOTHING WRONG

WITH SWINGING BOTH WAYS, IT'S ONLY TABOO

UNTIL YOU TRY IT. I HAVE SEEN YOUR LUCIA

AND HONESTLY I'M SURPRISED HEARING

ABOUT HER WORTHYNESS.

WELL ANY WAY, I WILL REVEAL MYSELF

SOON ENOUGH....I MAY BE A REBEL

JEDI, BUT I AM LOVED BY MANY....

I'LL TAKE YOU UP ON THAT RACE....

AND MAYBE WE COULD RACE FOR THE BIKES...

ARE YOU DOWN?

VOLTRON

BLUE LION

FIRE IT UP!!!!

Re: WELL IF IT'S ON MOTHER FUCKER....

IN REGARDS TO THE K-Y,

I WAS TALKING ABOUT FISTING YOU...

HMMM SEEMS LIKE YOUR THE ONE

THINKING ABOUT MY DICK...

BUT THAT'S A DIFFERENT "FANTASY"

T.T.F.N!!!!

TA, TA FOR NOW!!!

VoLtRoN

bLUE LiOn

FIRE'N IT UP SINCE 97'

At last, you're being a bit more reasonable! That's much better. If you want to reveal yourself, then just do it. Stop hiding already. But a race is only fair w/in classes. If you have a 50cc vespa, then I'm set to go. But if you have a 150cc, then you're really riding a motorcycle (by Michigan laws) and it'd be unfair to go against my 50cc moped. But we have some tough 50cc vehicles that can hit 50mph in our ranks. Are you willing to challenge one of those instead?

Oh, I take it back ... you're obviously not reasonable. You have issues ...

WASAMATTA?

CAT GOT YOUR TOUNGE?

RACE FOR BIKES OR WHAT?

YOU BETTA AXE SOMEBODY KID

VOLTRON

BLUE LION

nene ... porque jodas?

Piensas que soy estupido? Si tu tienes un motor de 150cc (como lo dijiste antes) entonces sabes que ganarias con un motor simple de 50cc. Ademas, si estas en SF, entonces la cosa no importa, pues no creo que tienes los cojones para venir hasta Michigan para una carrera.

Mira, nene, no soy tan chupado como para pensar en usar mi motoneta como pista para una apuesta. Estas jodado?! No es por cobardia, nene, es por sabiduria. Que te pasa, chavo?

Sigues insistiendo en atacar a nuestro grupo? Algunos de los Jedis conocen algunos de los nuestros, y se caen bien. Y tu, q'es tu problema? No seas maricon, nene!

why is gertrude rusty?

BTW, "VoLtRoN" ... is that your rusted out non-running Vespa ... Gertrude 150??

Re: why is gertrude rusty?

aish LOCA!

listen you little P.R. fuck.

You are in de unitad estaits af america...

cha.cha.cha.cha!!!!

have the courtsey for you own shitty forum

and post in English!!!! By the way you write in

spanish, i could tell your another sell out coqui!!!!

and what you think i'm in SF????

I'm all over the place PAPI.

And i though you would back down on the race

Coward

El Voltrono

Leon AzuL

todo por el toto!

Simon King /

Miguel can post in any language that he feels necessary on this forum - I'm getting a bit bored with you though VoLtRon.

You're not the first, and certainly not the last person who wants to cause trouble with the Moped Army. Talking shit is easy - not reading it is even easier.

If you really want some action why don't you plan on bringing your crew (the ones that will fess up to even knowing you) to the Moped Army Moped BBQ 4 on memorial day. All challangers are welcome, and it will more than you can handle.

As a petty side note - don't fuck with the Moped Army. We will swarm you. We will destroy you.

Very intriguing

Let's see did you ever fucking cut you hair simon?

Please don't issue checks you can't cash.

I will let my identity be known soon enough...

It's good too see that more thank

2 kids have balls in the army.

Punk

VoLtRon

Blue Lion

Simon King /

Of course you've not from SF - why would we ever think that. Since you're from Chicago.

Simon King /

That's an interesting clue. You'd thik that you were a serial killer. Well, I have all the info I'll need on you now - thanks for posting from work.

languages

Voltron:

Actually, I think my Spanish was gramatically correct (although w/ a touch of gaucho slang). I figured that since you can't write in English, and since you hinted at being "Carlos", that perhaps you spoke better Spanish. Apparently, your linguistic skills are lacking in any language. So you think I write Spanish like a sell-out? That's very funy. Oh, and I'm not Puerto Rican (as you seem to think).

OK, I'm officially bored now. I don't care to reply to your posts any more. If you want to step up to me, then just do it. You claim to know where I live ... just do it, nena! Other than that, I have no interest in you any more.

Re: languages

Simon King /

I have to say that I am bored with Voltron. However, my interest in him has only just begun. You can try and fuck with the Moped Army, and it will pass and life will go on.....but you will not be forgotten.

WANNABEHACKER

UH, yeah i am from chicago.

Boy you are tuff.

I'm scared...acutally i'm closer than you think....

And when your trying to track this post....

don't forget about mirroring...it's a great trick

to "miss lead" Punks like you...

way off

VolTron

Blue Lion

Re: WANNABEHACKER

Simon King /

"mirroring"?

That would make sense if I was an idiot. Here's how the internet works: Data is sent from on IP Address to another. You could of at least lied with the right term and said IP spoofing....jesus.

What floor do you work on - I might want to come visit.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account