Maryland --> Hagerstown --> Moped Cruises

My friend Jon and I cruise around Washington County on our mopeds. We both have 2006 Tomos ST's. Anyone in our area looking to cruise, then lets set something up.

Re: Maryland --> Hagerstown --> Moped Cruise

Me and my friend Chris (posts as Bligarini) have been trying to get a MD thing going too, but both our bikes keep crapping out on us. -_-

I'm in College Park, I'm running ok 30 tops or so right now on an 04 sprint, I'll ride with you guys whenever. There's a guy in CP who's got a old puch I'll see if I can get him too.

There are some that may wanna ride.

Damn if only you all where close to me.

P.S

Do you all get your parts from hagerstown moped??

We're cruising to Thurmont today. By way of all back country roads. Probably hang around Catoctin Mountain Park or Cunningham Falls State Park for awhile. Probably around 4pm.

Nope I get all my parts from mopedjunkyard or 1977, no real shop close to college park.

I just rode down to Annapolis today and saw a red arrow r out in front of the westin and went to check it out and saw that it was not locked in any sort of way whatsoever. No igntion lock (normal), no steering column lock, no cable lock, no u-lock, no nothing, in fact it was about 6 inches from the curb with no pole or grate within 20 feet. I stayed around to see if it was just a quick in and out to get something but I had to leave so I couldn't wait around to hassle the guy for not locking it up. Crazy.

But anyways, I could have almost made that ride if I had read this earlier.

been there done that :) ..

1216608277_ed_012.jpg

im the one shooting pics.

High ROCK if you know the area.

high rock

1216608519_ed_008.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account