After pictures of my 1964 Bridgestone 7

Photos of my 1964 Bridgestone 7 w/50 cc engine, and 3 gears, 6300 original miles. Runs nice, but still needs some fine tuning. Top Speed stock is 45 mph. Owners manual says 200 mpg at 22 mph. I doubt it. You can see before pics on my profile or in the photo gallery. I put 42 nos parts on this bike. Before pics;

http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/151/10982/

Tom

1216502512_im007831.jpg

Re: After pictures of my 1964 Bridgestone 7

The other side of the bike...

1216502697_im007832.jpg

Very nice, always loved the Bridgestones. Rode many miles on my Mountain 90 I had when I was 10-15 years old. Got a spare motor I can sell you, if interested email me.

sensational... sorry that none of my parts were right for it.

great! if i would have bought that thing it would still be sitting in my garage waiting for restoration. glad to see it went to somebody who did something good with it!

Dude, that is nice...

completely great. that is so sweet looking. post in-process photos to inspire us!

Thanks for all the nice remarks. Sorry I do not have in process photos. The before picture is in the photo gallery and my profile. Excluding the seat, it only took me 2 weeks and 5 days to complete. That includes picking the bike up, ordering and finding the parts, plus all the work. And yes I work 40 hours per week. Tom

really, spectacular. how does it ride? it that a pre-restriction bike?

First gear is really low. No restriction, top speed is 45 mph. It rides really smooth. Has a high speed miss at 35 mph, and doesn't wind out. Could the timing be off a little?????

Hi Tom,My name is ron and just joined the moped army uuummm is this like the kiss army..lol...anyway i just found a barn find a 63 or 64 surfside 7 and i was looking for pics of one and yours came up and i read you had got aftermarket nos parts for yours and i wondering if you could tell me the company you deal with i mean not your friends..lol.. and the guy will not give me a price on it and said make a offer so i looked up nada and looks like the low end is $ 640.00 i was thinking of giving up 3 bills for it it needs a clutch cable,fuel cock..pardon the phase..taillight and one front marker light lens,so let me know what you think its worth getting it or not,i;m in sw fla. cell # 239 994 4327.thanks.ron

Andrew Squiggman /

ron, he probably wont answer you. this thread is 7 years old. and yes. it is exactly like kiss army. except we wear tighter pants.

Thanks,Andy..hey the guy across the road restores old honda scooters and his name is andy too! ok i did not see the date on the post i guess after i get the bridgestone i'll post if any body has parts for it,keep them lil wheels turnin! ron

Andrew Squiggman /

yeah ron. I live across the road from a guy named ron. hmmmmm.

NICE!! You just reminded me of my favorite monkey bike I owned, a Bridgestone Chibi. That thing ate up all my friends Honda Mini-trails and left them in the dust. I had the rare 4 speed manual one. Bridgestone made some solid machines

« Go to Topic — end of thread