Re: 2 Stroke Moped Miles?

scott /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i have a 2000 tomos targa, with turbo muffler. bought it new in 2001. my work commute is 28km a day. since feb of 2001 i have put over 8500km tto date. the motor performs great, i have had problems with the signal wires and headlight wires. they need to re think there wire hook ups. also the kick stand is very dangerous, it last only a very short time. i have replaced the kick stand 3 time as of today. generally speaking i do like the moped, i have drove mopeds for over 10 years, kind of an expert, when you tell tomos they have a saftey concern they need to lissten. the canadian gov,t has forced them to recall thier mopeds for breaks and lines that are unsafe. also the plastic parts don,t last. ii will be driving my tomos for many years and miles to come, i will let you know thew out come!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  2 Stroke Moped Miles?Topic by: Ataristyle Ataristyle 01/15/01 12:26AM
  Re: 2 Stroke Moped Miles?Re: Reeperette Reeperette 01/15/01 10:51AM
  Re: 2 Stroke Moped Miles?Re: scott scott 03/15/02 12:36AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account