Hear hear to the Freakazoid!

Freakazoid...CHIMPANZEE!

Re: Ripped Off By Fellow Moped Army Member!

$20, 60 posts. Wow. Oh well, I guess it could be worse. In the ghetto they will kill you for your shoes. Peace, Jerry.

now theres a judge judy troll??!

um..... it's not that we have to buy into it...... it's the way we roll....

riding to a rally with the intention of calling people out to fight over some stupid internet shit isn't my idea of fun... it's just stupid!

You are right it is stupid. I never said for him to call somebody out at a rally to fight. What I said was POST THE NAME so we all will know in the future that we are dealing with a dishonest person BEFORE WE GET BURNED.

I can't believe expecting somebody to honor a deal would cause so much controversy.

I would have thought that everybody would have been on the same page with this one.

Other than people that would fuck you outta a lousy $20!!! lol

It looks like it's every man for himself. Too many rat bastards.

Good thing there is karma.

Okay, Judge Judy says she can't enforce a verbal contract--what crock. I'm as good as my word. You can snag my email address & I'll send you 20$. HOWEVER, in exchange, you put the name out here. Honestly. Done deal?

-- Joe Metz

Dude im sorry you got screwed but for the love of christ its 20 bucks you're bitching about, now if he would have paid you 20 and took the bike I would have raised hell. I still owe somebody 25 for the brown foxi I have take a chill pill and relax im sure u will get the rest of it soon.

Sparta,

Need I patch your Karma, too? Let me know who the fuck you owe $25 bucks to. Give me a name & address. Let's just tie up the lose ends, okay?

-- Joe

Its cool man I can Handle it,my boss's husband slipped me a c-note while we were on the porch bullshitting.That means I can buy all the parts I need for my new Foxi and pay the kid off.

not to be rude, but just to clarify, moped army "members" are those who are in an actual gang. i dont think "members" are scammers. they get voted in by people who have been involved for years and therefore have some sort of accountablity.

ask vlado how fast his jawa is. i love how this has become a jawa dissing thread from people who don't own jawa's. y'all ride your tomos and puchs and are able to order your parts online and get them shipped to your door...and then make fun of the people ballsy enough to take on a challenge by the name of jawa. pfft. yeah...keep making fun of the folks who take the long and hard road, thats brilliant.

no groms no blasters /

Vlado vlado /

Thanks for pitching in, Jackson, I wanted to say the same:

JAWA HATERS UNITE!!!

This post started as humble person telling us about his moral, not monatery problem.

Now because it was Jawa and not overprized Magnum- (which we both own, too)- some of you could not resist and jumped in uncorrectly.

Any moped is good or bad but it is just a moped.

I am respectfully inviting you to try both my Jawa Supreme and Magnum XK and see what I am saying for long time now- slightly modded Jawa w/stock engine is superior to similarly prepped Magnum.

I like them both, each has different character, if you will.

I ride them evenly, depending on my mood...

Vlado

I'm not sure I would have admitted getting hosed out of $20. Just keep on him and be patient though. My guess is that 9 times out of 10 the problems here are due to people being disorganized, absent minded or procrastinators. $20 is a debt I can forgive but I'd let the other guy know I'm letting him off.

All threads involving Jawa's eventually devolve to this. Its not posstible any other way.

Vlado has an awesome bike. Its a little out there from the ordinary jawa tho.

I'm still kinda looking for one just for the novelty of it.

I wish I could buy a moped for parts not to keep fixing up and using LOL.

Bartertown Law - Break a Deal, Face the Wheel!

Two Men Enter, One Man Leaves. Two Men Enter, One Man Leaves. Two Men Enter, One Man Leaves. Two Men Enter, One Man Leaves.......

George Smith /

I said that guy was a prick before you sold it to him...

i agree with peteG.

PHAIL

lol is that mini me from Austin powers?

fuck no dude. master blaster.

also its spelled "FAIL" douche box.

A friend of mine nicknamed me Master Blaster before he met me because I'm 6'7" and my girlfriend is 4'11"

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

your girlfriend is a Jawa? i'm confused...

i shouldn't even comment though since i've never even seen, herd, bought, sold, ridden, been dusted or pwned by a Jawa (yet).

more's the pity, i suppose.

HAHAHAHAHAHA You just called yourself a Fag!!!!!!!!

Dude! start riding with the guy. make it a weekly thing meeting at a pizza joint and see how many free meals the guilt will buy you!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account