How to join a gang?

Just curious, how does one join a gang? Peddy cash for instance where I live? Would love to join one day. How does it happen? Got to show the suburbs a thing or too.

Re: How to join a gang?

Ride, ride, ride.

the same way u join any gang

Beat in?

beat in, beat out.

Jump in! Don't Be a Menace stylie.

Blood in Blood out

You really want to be in a gang.

If you're latino I got some people you can talk to1

listen guy, you dont have a moped at best its a noped but in my book its a scooter.

AND.....Your a mall security Officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you gotta get sexed in

Oogh,

you gotta ditch the towny, and get a moped

then you gotta ride it.

Maybe take the mall security thing out of your post

go ride your moped

learn

ask questions

shut up and listen

ride fast

learn

ride faster

dont be a dick

learn

ride

eat

drink

ride

learn

help people out

dont be a dick

jump something your bound to fail at

then maybe someone will let you go to the barbeque

but leave the mall security outfit and the towny behind

ride with them when ever they ride and don't be an ass and u should be fine

Your account shows you do not own a moped. If this is true, get you a real moped that has or had pedals. Yamaha never imported any mopeds into the USA. Stay on MOPED ARMY to learn, this is your boot camp untill you join a gang. When you do get a moped, you must learn all you can learn about it, you must know all the mods for it, this can be done by the use of the search in all forums. Buy your moped part by part if needed on the BUY/SELL here and or ebay. There is no excuse to not have a moped because you could not find one in your local area or they are to expensive.Also learn about other moped brands other than yours so you have knowledge to share when there is conversation and/or a problem.Once you get your moped all back to stock condition, then you can do mods and upgrades to increase the speed. These are just a few of things that are looked for in a new recruit.

dumb

the funniest part of this is that most people dispensing the advice are not branch members themselves. HA! I'd say don't worry about joining a gang. ride your yamaha and have fun, if any one gives you shit, fuck em.

mike

yes, "fuck em".

and also get a moped.

make sure you get the same moped everyone else is riding for best results.

one of my best friends was a mall security guard for a little while. it seemed like a pretty sweet gig actually. just ride around in a truck and yell at kids that are up to no good.

dont dis the guy based on his occupation, thats just fucking retarded. i've worked so many shitty jobs because i had to. everything from a gas station attendant, to demolition, to traveling poster salesman. someone has to do it, and if you live near this guy be thankful, because of what he does you can now go do speed trials in the mall parking lot at night and not get hassled.

Alot of people here are nice people, but you have to overlook alot too. Just have fun and don't worry about gangs. Your bike is close enough to being a true "moped", although pedals are quite a bit of fun. The culture is about having fun if you're happy, then other people's opinions don't matter.

sir thaddeusforemen /

well, there are alota gangs in chicago u can join, gd's bd's northside popes, kings, southside popes, cobras, vice lords. lol.

nopeds are really fucking fun too. dont know, or care, why people are so hung up on pedals...yeah, i have to admit real mopeds are more fun than nopeds, but as long as its old, looks awesome, and works, its fine by me. enjoy what you have. i'm jealous you have a towny to be honest! i always wanted to try one of those.

i have ridden many scooters, no peds, mopeds with pedals removed. none of them are half the fun of an actual moped. get a good moped and you'll be selling that thing super quick time.

no.

Maitland Of the Loin /

beat off?

varies with the gang.

reach around for the elderest member, at the least.

BryAn eurism /

I thought there were some branches that let you have a scooter, could that have been the Tom Cruisers wine bottle saga?

welcome to peddy cash friend!

BAM! now your in a "gang"

i gave everyone in peddy cash a reach around and im still not in.

i always think to myself "maybe there wasnt enough asshole play"

i have many regrets...

Well thanks for the input guys. And it aint a mall its a downtown hotel so if anyone ever needs a place to party or stay or what not I can get you a room for 38-50 bucks a night. Pretty classy place too. Just gotta let me know ahead of time.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account