100 mile yard sale

ok so there is a 100 mile yard sale in my area. (100 mile stretch of road with houses having yard sales)

and i am going to look for a ped all today.

hoping i can find a 25$ ped that just needs a carb clean.

other then spark and a clean tank. what should i look for?

Re: 100 mile yard sale

Compression duh.

Dude, I want to go to a 100 mile yard sale.

Theres bound to be at least 10 peds in 100 miles of houses.

The world longest yard sale is coming up in August. Right around Brodeo, actually, I think.

i hope thats how it goes.

right now i think i am going to bum money off my dad.

and pay him back pluss some for his investment.

that is if i dont fall inlove with all of them haha.

i am not to worried about paperwork. i probably should. but if they have been in a garage for 30+ years and are being sold for 20 dollars. i dont really give a flying fuck if it has a piston lol. i know someone on here needs parts. i can always do that.

i have my eyes set for a swinger, pinto, magnum (ofcourse), kreiger(sp?), corba. but everything is far game.

a variant would be cute to haha.

I AM SO FUCKIN' PUMPED

there's about 50 miles of garage sales one weekend every august near my house. it's where i got my first bike, my '82 NC50 for $40. still the most reliable bike i own!!! there was also an urban express, but they wanted too much. wish me luck this august. hoping to find more cheap bikes!

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

That sale in August spans hundreds of miles and is several states long. I think if you google longest yard sale in America, you'll find it.

There could be a 500 mile yard sale in Montana, and maybe ONE moped would be there. Oh well, the ones I seek usually find me anymore. I hearone calling my name about 20 miles away from me, but I still haven't even gone and looked at it. I hear it's a earlier 50's Allstate, as it's maroon. It calls my name everyday, and this week I hope to finally go out and rescueit it from a scrap-iron pile. It may be poor... it may not be bad. I have no idea. All I know is, it's out there waiting patiently for me.

I wish garage sales and yard sales here had more than junk lamps and picture frames that are falling apart.

I'm gonna have a yard sale soon, and I will have a pile of antique goodies to just sell, since my house is too tiny, and I want a bowling lounge, not a storage room! hehee

I may sell my Peugeot 102, but only if I had the main bearings changed out. Then I'd ask $400. It used to really haul! I would definitely pick up garage sale mopeds for cheap prices, but I'd only keep a certain few. I know alot of people around here that want them though. Oh... It's 4:20.......

have fun with that and good luck what did you clean your bedroom and your mommy give you 50$

fuck off.

For real, that was a fucking lame as comment jason.

thank yoiu

yeah, a lot of the younger dudes on here are idiots, but this guy is headed in the right direction. lay off.

good luck at the sales dude, i hope you find some cheap bikes!

i didnt find anything. i did see a rad old school bmx bike. the ones with the real skilly frames (like a hutch) forget the brand but it was almost worth the rediculous 25 dollars. it also had spoke covers that make the wheels look solid. now that i think about they would have looked pretty sick on a moped with spocked rims.

kinda bummed. :| but after about 30 miles. and 50 yard sales with only naked barbie dolls and old roller skates i came to the conclusion they must be in their basemen! :)

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account