Tailgaters

BryAn eurism /

I saw the 1979 safety video but cell phones didn't exist then

I was coming in from a gas run on a Cimatti on the local wreck magnet, with 4 gallons of gas on the back. And I need a hole to make a short left

I get a Jeep in the mirror bearing down. I crank the pedals. Still progressing at a high rate of speed. I crank the pedals and weave. Nothing. I crank the pedals, weave and do the 'go around wave' with my left arm. Nothing. Finally I resort to a 'brake check' and then they figure out there is a wide open left lane, which there was the whole time.

As the Jeep passes I see heavyset male with muscle shirt and buzzcut, with the 3rd handheld phone in the ear that I've just seen in the last 5 minutes alone, 17 days AFTER they're supposed to be getting rolled for doing that.

Me thru fullface: HANG UP & DRIVE

Guy every man wants to be and every woman wants to be with: WHAT the F**did you SAY?

Me: HANG.UP.&.DRIVE. HANG IT UP

Cager: (butthurt at being scolded) F** YOU!

Me to myself: I've been told worse by better

I've always liked to set myself apart from the tights-wearing pedal freaks; out to have fun but not take any crap but in those moments I felt like 'oh. one of THEM'. But the old me would have probably been out stuffing a couple Tampax down the filler tube for his gas tank at this moment

Re: Tailgaters

you're lucky, I have to deal with fucking spoiled teenagers,fraternity douchebags, kids in their freshman year of college, wreckless teenage girls, sexually confused rednecks, old crazy people, where I live. One alpha phi faggot thought they where real cool until I grabbed him by the neck through the window for cutting me off and almost sending me into the back of a tractor trailer.

_One alpha phi faggot thought they where real cool until I grabbed him by the neck through the window for cutting me off and almost sending me into the back of a tractor trailer._

Epic!

if that ain't road rage, I don't know what is

Cell phones suck. when I'm waiting at an intersection i usually count about 70% of people driving by have a cell phone to their ear. I kinda wish there was a cell phone law here. but then again this is the "live free or die state", so it will probably take a guy on a cellphone crashing into a funeral precession of some important figurehead, or a guy driving through a parade and mowing down the marching band just to get some notice on the issue.

There is a cell phone law in jersey now they can pull you over for it now but i still see people on their phones driving i even see cops doing it but then again they are above the law......fuckin pigs

around here if you can take a pic of the person on the cell phone and there license plate you can turn them in

I just had a mental image of some idiot with a camera on his face and a wheel in his hand mowing down kids in a crosswalk while trying to take a pic of a guy on a phone :P

_One alpha phi faggot thought they where real cool until I grabbed him by the neck through the window for cutting me off and almost sending me into the back of a tractor trailer_

what the fuck is up with people just throwing the word faggot around so haphazardly? you have to realize that when you say that, even though i'm sure you dont mean it as derogatory, you come off sounding like the same jack ass that cut you off in the first place. i fucking hate that word, and because i dont know you, i automatically think, "what a fucking douche". not saying that you are in fact a douche, but it does make it seem as though you have douchey tendencies. i just wanted to vent on that a little.

haha.

"douchey tendencies"

***Kim Jong Uno*** /

this is how you deal with traffic

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account