ot: keith sweat.

other then the fact his stuff is a little synthasizer it is pretty sexy.

i mean anything that can make me want to make love to my self is hott!

<embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8462146656232053163&hl=en&fs=true"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Re: ot: keith sweat.

BryAn eurism /

I wanna go outside in the rain but I just got paid, it's Friday night

This was my jam back in the day. I had the "Nobody" single on cd. Got it in the same trip as Warren G, "I shot the sheriff". Singles. Old school awesomeness!

I went into a record shop the day after thanksgiving and asked if they had any singles on sale. I was told that the last single they sold was by Paris Hilton. I never even new she sings. I never could figure out why i never heard of Paris Hilton and then she is all over the media. I would like to go into a shop and have them download me a single on a cd, i heard Starbucks was going to do this , but not in my market.

Keith is pretty crucial.

I'm in the middle of going through my BDK collection this afternoon.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account