HOT ROD A 2-CYCLE

How could i make my 50cc engine absolutely haul @$$? I wanna make it do around 50 mph but not have to spend a whole lot of money.

Re: HOT ROD A 2-CYCLE

InfectedBootSector /

Get yourself a Vtech sticker and a coffee can to put on the end of your exhaust pipe.

That should give ya every bit of 60 mph.

TJ Miller /

lol infected, theirs no 'h' in vtec.. you're gona make the honda guys mad!

im going to assume you're driving a tomos, thats usually what people drive that don't give descriptions of their mopeds and want us to guess. so, go up on your carbeurator jet (search the form for it), add a biturbo pipe or modify your exhaust (search for that also), and purchase a 27 tooth sprocket for more top speed, and a 25 tooth sprocket for more acceleration, www.mopedwarehouse.com or www.themopedjunkyard.com both carry these. you can also do other silly things, like take care of it, and maybe clean it every once in a while. that would keep it running good. but like i said.. that's the silly thing to do! losing weight sometimes helps the larger moped drivers.. no offense to anyone ...hope this helps..

chuck russo va /

well, in a older post i am pretty sure u said u have a honda express.

well there arnt any performance parts that i know of for that bike,

i dont think its the kinda bike people "pimp out" or make fast

if u want a fast bike with very few mods get a tomos with a35 motor, get a 96 or newer cuz 96 or newer have side manifolds and its easier to get to the carb and the air box is more easily modified

get a 2 piece bitrubo

drill out your air box and rejet

27 tooth speed sproket

and have your exhuast port, ported for more top end

i did this to mine and could run all day long at 50-51 mph flat

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account