I hate ignorant assholes!!!!!!!!!

Spartafoxilover /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Well I think i met the second biggest inorant asshole today that lives around the neighborhood,I took my Foxi over to a small engine mechanic that somebody recommended on Tuesday.I couldnt wait to pick it up today but When I got over there he told me he heard from 2 sources that I like to quote "go around stealing things",one guy who told him this the cops were looking for around my property a couple of winters ago and the other one I used to work for and Is a thief himself. Now I have no one to fix my bikes I guess Im going to have to take the plunge and start doing it myself.Its only gonna get worse for me around here god please let the old fuck that started this whole thing get aids and die.Thanks for letting me vent people.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account