I hate ignorant assholes!!!!!!!!!

Well I think i met the second biggest inorant asshole today that lives around the neighborhood,I took my Foxi over to a small engine mechanic that somebody recommended on Tuesday.I couldnt wait to pick it up today but When I got over there he told me he heard from 2 sources that I like to quote "go around stealing things",one guy who told him this the cops were looking for around my property a couple of winters ago and the other one I used to work for and Is a thief himself. Now I have no one to fix my bikes I guess Im going to have to take the plunge and start doing it myself.Its only gonna get worse for me around here god please let the old fuck that started this whole thing get aids and die.Thanks for letting me vent people.

Re: I hate ignorant assholes!!!!!!!!!

Pretty shitty thing for somebody to do to someone who never did nothing to anybody.

anybody know what I can do to this asshole as payback?

i hate people who think just because they own a moped that people here want to read about their entire lives and all the baggage they have collected since birth. oh and people that swear a lot for little reason piss me off too. thanks for letting me vent.

no groms no blasters /

Hey im telling u my life troubles It was moped related so i thought Id share.

I RODE MY MOPED 2 THE STORE AND ASKED FOR 2% MILK AND THEN THE GUY SAID WE DONT HAVE MILK THIS IS A LIBRARY AND I SAID WHATEVER ASSHOLE IF YOU DONT SELL ME CAUSE I RIDE A MOPED YOUR A FAG SO ENJOY YOUR MILK ASSHOLE AND THIS ISNT OT BECAUSE I RODE MY MOPED

lots of people vent on here just put O/T in front.

you can exact your revenge by telling him you'll validate his suspicions by ACTUALLY stealing things from now on.

is that the only shop in town for real? small town.

and honestly he is doing you a favor. learn to fix your ped yourself, that way douchebags wont have shit to say to you.

I live out in the country and there aren't many small engine people out here. The last one i had fixing my Foxi Bit the big one from a heartattack last winter shoveling to get to his plow truck.

Luckily that engine is pretty easy to work on. You'll be fine without those hosers.

It has been my experience that you can't truely trust anyone. The facts seem to indicate that they will stab you in the back the first chance they get. I'm just speaking from experience, and thats that info that I'v gathered. Although on rare occasions you will find a person that is honest. But thats like 5% of the population.

The only people Iv'e trusted so far is my boss and her husband from Illinois some other friends of mine from Illinois and My buddy scott and his wife.Those handfull of people are in my eyes true friends.

haha. phil, hurry up and move to seattle already.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account