Garelli Pipes Reviews? (Not Puch Exhausts)

So, what do you guys know about these malossi and polini performance exhausts for the garelli?? I can't find anything about them.

this picture attached is the malossi

1216420397_garelli_malossi.jpg

Re: Garelli Pipes Reviews? (Not Puch Exhausts)

this next one is the polini.

What are these? Were they made for some other ped and are being sold as garelli exhausts?

Also, I can't tell if they'd actually fit on a garelli frame, all I know is for my ssxl the pipe has to kind of snake around to actually fit.

1216420485_garelli_polini.jpg

that pollini is sexy as hell!! where did you find these? i'll buy the pollini right now and let you know how it is.

looks like it should fit. might take a little doing, but that bracket should be easily moved/bent to clamp right on. seriously, point me to these. i'm tired of hack and weld exhausts for my garellis.

First one looks a lot like a proma circuit, except for the odd sorta squareness. The second one looks even more like a proma circuit except for the extension and muffler, the muffler on the first one is attached like a proma.

Proma circuit:

i dunno but seeing those two from two angles in clear comparison to the size of that engine's got me brainstorming on maybe attempting something incredibly difficult...

seriously alex, where di you find these? i have been looking all over and nothing. email me a link or something. i need to try one.

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

malossi is pretty small so i dont expect much out of it, i have heard mixed reveiws about the polini. the expansion is pretty little on it

Since these look pretty similiar to the Proma circuit, I'd say that the performance is going to be better than stock but not as good as with a serious performance exhaust. They have decent low and mid range but not a whole lot of high end. Would a Mamba fit on there? The Proma circuit type pipes have a much nicer sound but the Mamba gives better performance but is crazy loud and metallic sounding. I'm just assuming the Garelli pipes are similiar to Minarelli since they look very similiar. These are cool looking too.

i dunno but seeing those two from two angles in clear comparison to the size of that engine’s got me brainstorming on maybe attempting something incredibly difficult

does that certain something involve tape, a 2 litre bottle and a can?

danny from the locl heroes has the polini country pipe

its pretty small and very loud but gets the job done, his bike is quick

I hear the Polini for the NOI is pretty tough to come by and a great pipe.

I think Zack Bandit is/was rockin one or has one stased away somewhere. There's a Leovinci that's decent too.

I'd wager all of these will need to be slightly tweaked to fit.

I owned a Gianelli Pipe for Garelli at one point. Nice performance boost for a 50cc ped but when I installed my kit it did absolutely nothing. Traded to Mr. Chad Burke.

Now I run this Top Secret Shit:

Which one should I get? I'm thinking the polini...

do you think it'll perform better than the estoril that I have? Davey, when I figure my shit out, I'll email you.

Any conjectures? Polini vs. Estoril vs. that Malossi.

I'm going to guess that the performance benefits will be similar throughout. None of them look like super high end pipes, I just hope that whichever one I get isn't worse than the estoril.

where is zack bandit? i figure he might be able to shed some light on this.

I think this is the polini in action:

not sure.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account