wtf is wrong with people? encounter with jackass.

So the other night I roll up to chipotle to pick up some dinner. I park the Puch at the front of the place just outside the outdoor pattio fence.. And theres this fuckin douchebag about 18 with a long retarded ass bowl cut and some chick he brought for some fine dining.

I roll up at like walking speed and he tries to impress the girl and goes "keep kids alive under 25" and chuckles and acts all masculine like he just got the best of me..... I look at him, shake my head, what the fuck kind of joke is that? lol fucking retard.

i get my burrito and i go sit down outside right next to them. haha

he doesnt say a word to me now.

i finish up, start to head out and he speaks up again. he tells me i can park my POS somewhere else next time. i turn around and politely ask his date if hes impressing her. she doesnt say anything. hes speechless. thats what i thought, grow the fuck up i said and mind your own business... if you want some fine dining you gotta spend more than 6 bucks on your date. he had nothing else to say at that point....so i rolled out.

fuckin jackass rofl

Re: wtf is wrong with people? encounter with jack

pwned.

nice dude

well played sir, well played!

you could have started a fight by saying: next time you can park your piece of shit somewhere else too, while pointing at his girlfriend.

If that happened to me on a date I would leave with the guy on the Puch. Obviously.

wow thats so much better.

ou shoulda asked her to hop in the back

you should have said "drop the zero baby and get with a hero", ive used that line with much success

Or even, "You can park your POS ass somewhere else next time."

Then run off with girl.

dude. I agree with everyone, just get that girl on the back of your ped.

No girl can resist riding double.

what the fuck does "keep kids alive under 25" even mean? is this some running douche that i missed out on? damn it, i love running douches.

A "kid" is another name for a baby goat. Maybe there were a bunch of baby goats nearby. He was obviously afraid that your ped was putting them in danger, and with that in mind, they might never reach the age of 25, and thus become "old" goats. Huh?

ah! now it all makes sense. in that case i have to say, you were totally in the wrong. what did the goats ever do to you? and BTW, she probably was impressed by his baggery. nobblers like that usually attract other nobblers with similar douchey tendencies.

no groms no blasters /

_you could have started a fight by saying: next time you can park your piece of shit somewhere else too, while pointing at his girlfriend._

Simply the best.

You fucking owned the shit out of him.

I'm impressed.

wow not violent, can't get the cops on u for it, he was stunned. well played

word

keep kids alive under 25

honsetly what the fuck does that mean?

You should have spat in his face. That way if he swings on you its self defense. I think. I have made a point of doing as much macho over compensating on my mopeds as possible, i.e. road raging on people that cut me off, lots of loogs in and on windows. I am trying to build a nice rep for all mopeders out there.

spitting is automatic grounds for whatever. so if you get shot after spitting on someone, they were in the right. although if you spit on them, they HAVE to do something. its a law, you know... spit back, fight you, something.

Keep kids alive, ie-don't run them over. under 25... mph.

Bruce Edwards /

Why didn't you just knock him out?

My hats off to you Sir nicely done

Indeed, hats off old bean. If everyone does there part soon people will have the same outlaw image for mopeders as bikers, accept more like urban post apocalyptic youth style. Yeah.

« Go to Topic — end of thread