Anyone Riding in rVa?

I've taken a new found interest in the last of my 3 mopeds laying around and was wondering if anyone meets up for rides around the city?

Re: Anyone Riding in rVa?

If only there were a gang or something in Richmond. That would be cool. Someone should get on that.

I'm well aware of HS lol, just asking if anyone actively goes on rides together. I've seen group rides a few times in Richmond but never been out to them.

I think hells satans ride every sunday.

not to sure though.

Thats what I heard but don't know where everyone meets up. I've seen a few members or friends of members around the city while I rode alot last year and everyone talked about sunday rides but times and places were vague.

Sundays, typically, meet random places, usually the bike lot. hit up some members on here, get some phone numbers. I'm trying to get a weekly night ride around the city going as well.

I'd be down for a night ride. Where is the bike lot? The last thing I knew of whats that warehouse across 95 on belvedier near the building with the music note on it...

bike lot is in manchester area, off of commerce st.

we will all be out of town this weekend though.

Nice, thats closer to me. I'm in the forest hill area. Well shoot me a message on here or something if you all want another rider for your next ride.

I've been looking for people to ride with... hit me up. Ill be around this weekend.

« Go to Topic — end of thread