Re: Orlando...take 6

The HS is where it's really at.

If I didn't already have a slow reliable bike, I'd be all up on it.

The HS is sweet in that it's "all there" but the VA had at one time been on it's way to custom greatness...

eh....on to the Magnum Thruxton

sorry buk, there was no riding today, was lazy and lounged instead.

the attached bike is up for grabs. worth a shot.

1217199674_2221705016_b6de039158.jpg

No worries jon...I would have drowned anyway. Are those hydraulic forks on that Italian?

Buk, I noticed your interest in that 18mm square Bing off a Korado in the Buy/Sell. I just wanted to give you some words of caution on that if you haven't already paid for it.

It's deceiving, it should be rated like a Dellorto. Ya know, 14.12, i.e. 14mm inlet, 12mm internals. That Bing carb is 18mm inlet, 14mm internals. It doesn't take regular Bing jets either. Once again, just a heads up.

No worries man. He sent me a photo and I knew instantly to back my fifteen foot pole away.

Mike...Bat pipe in house and I still have no phone

Magnum frame showed up today...In the worst excuse for a box that I've ever seen. Ripped open the top and sure enough the person didn't bother to stabilize or cushion the motor mounts. BENT is the word...and I haven't even taken it out to see the rest...only hope they didn't do the same with the swingarm.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account