Orlando...take 6

Pinto 2...clearwater

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/mcy/759830676.html

Are we riding Sunday???

Re: Orlando...take 6

Hey count me in for 4 sundays from now!

Bukwheat, I had a question. I've been hearing rumors lately that Florida now has required insurance for 50cc.

I drove around all year last year with just a tag and registration.

Haven't heard of any such thing...

Why would they? The only insurance requirement on a two wheeled vehicle that I know of is when you choose to not wear a helmet on a "motorcycle" that by law you must have a $10,000 life Insurance policy...and they don't enforce it.

No...There's no way that's true

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

No such thing that I have heard. I used to know all that crap. I second the wheat.

wanna cruise at 22?

I'll be rolling early no matter what....

The Pint Master shark /

Yesa i am riding on sunday!!!! Lets plan for 2 at the dust. Its not going to rain so lets ride 407-925-4966

ill be there, not square. all 22

I need an around the way girl...

So I"ll be at the dust around 2. Eff the hippies.

CHeck it. Maybe.

my luck you guys agree to 2 0clock i gotta pick up my fiance at 2 from work any one of you pedders wanna ride later just call me 407 233 4733 ask for will or kristina just

yo buckwheat! real wheel??????????

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

I like corn dogs, cardinals and driving my bitchin Pontiac Tojan.

Steve, I have some things to talk to you about. Not related to mopeds, though.

Bukris, I sold all that Puch stuff. My bad.. You seemed not to want any of that at the time, so it flew the nest.

Jon, there's tons of stuff I need to share. Strong Man was spotted, Lawn Man is the new guy on the block, but Yardmaster throws it down.. Photo mission on tap..

Sam, it's been like April. Malt awaits..

Mike - still trying to get that headlight/lamp combo. I'll hit you up to free my Kinetic.

Back to watching the birds..

Thought you went to portugal???

Brentus, I really hope that your non-moped conversation involves EPMD, Biz Markie, or Eric B. and Rakim. Otherwise, I might lose interest.

cheap? cheap?

Brentus Alonzo Ferdinand Loden, I need photos.

Can any of you tell me how to get ahold of Jae?

Ok folks...striving to keep it local. In an effort to have more on the roads of Orlando

my HS50 is up for grabs at my cost. I know quite well that if listed on the Bay I could get atleast a couple hundred more out of it.

You know it...you've seen it...You love it! Runs to 25 and just keeps on ticking. $300 for anyone in town. Let me know asap...posting it real soon.

With this sale comes your assurance that if you and the Batavus ever part ways...I have first dibs on buying it back...at cost plus whatever you put into it (unless it's trashed :P ). Kapeesh...

Are we making it two weeks in a row???

The Pint Master shark /

Negative on the two in a row for me, sorry gents. Busy at the casa.

That's word... I thought "every other" was a good goal anyways.

Bad news from Pennsylvania....

Jon, you know which bike this is... maybe you caught the thread

My world is turned upside down.

sabotage? steve, that gasket maker seems like it will work, its holding the two together perfect, just gatta get the rest done.

buk depending on the weather i might be cruising. though they are calling for rain.

:)

Ima ride the MB5 around local tomorrow. You need anything from the flea market, such as a dollar bill doo rag, let me know.

And nah, the Trac straight up pissed gas all over Chitlin's future baby mama's basement floor, fumes filled the room, something sparked later and it went up in flames. I loved the bike as much if not more than any of my own bikes.

Talk about a crispy critter...to whom does it belong?

I'm up Jon...Mike is coming in the AM to ponder the VA...then I'm free

Heading for bar bq...adios!

is the house ok dude??

as for the market, just eat a slice of pizza for me.

buk ill let you know tomorrow

im in orlando from 10th to 24th of september anything ped orientated going on between those dates

David

If you can throw a Kreidler RMC 5spd in your luggage I'll get your entire family into Disney,Sea World and even Gatorland if you want...

Ridiculous wishes aside I'm sure we could plan something in that time frame.

Jon...I'm without a phone so no way to reach out and touch someone. I'll probably run out on the Maxi around six if it doesn't rain. Post a message on here if interested...

A sad farewell to the VA...but I'm sure Mike will take good care of it

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account