Re: Check out my new Puch NOPED

kinda odd how everyone seems to like this thing, while in that "how can i join a gang?" thread everybody is giving the guy shit for having a noped. is it just a brand thing? we all get the same dirty looks from people, pedals or not. unity?

I don't like the frame, but the engine is sweet. throw that engine on a maxi frame and you have an awesome bike.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

wake up, man!

imho, this thread rocks with a super gay sickness (cough) and that other thread/noped is more lame than a house fly with a ripped off wing (no offense to any house flies reading this)...

um, kinda amazed you can't tell the difference.

sigh

well yeah the difference is two fold.

first off its a puch! PUCH! interchangeable parts etc etc

second its MINE! a honda express is gay, this bike is SUPER gay!

its like one of those soooo lame its cool kinda things. gotta go overboard in the lame department to swing back into the cool section of the graph.

hey harold. how about you do a little episode of mopedtv to show this bike to us? i'd like to get a good look at exactly how gay it is and perhaps hear it run. ive got mopedtv up in a different window, so if you want to broadtcast, i'll be watching.

Tyler Jacobson /

hey harold any chance you wanna share the wrong manual you have. maybe scans or a copy. i think i may have the engine it works with and could use some help getting it working. i have the z50 2 speed manual kick start.

THANKS

2 speed manual kick start?! god thats awesome! what you going to be running that on?

naw the manual i have is for the 3 speed manual 65cc hero puch motor. its just an owners manual, wiring diagrams and shit. nothing about the tranny =(

So I didnt read any of the posts, but rockey point Rhode Island? If so that's bad-ass. That is my territory....i love it.

Great bike, now throw that Madass away!

townies never came with pedal options, did they? harold's new bike is pretty much a puch a.d., which did have pedals, only with that crazy motor instead. this bike, essentially, had pedals as an option, therefor can still be called a moped.

at least in my fucked up book anyway.

"um, kinda amazed you can

all i gotta say is i really really wish this bitch had pedals right now. its been suprisingly hard to get running. best part about a ped is being able to pedal shit out of the motor to get it running.

so if the express is gay, is the urban express super gay? metrosexual? (even if it doesnt come in baby blue?)

noped are pretty easy to troubleshoot.

Compression, spark, and fuel flow, like normal.

you can check spark by holding the plug and pulling kick with your other hand most of the time.

if you know it ran before you got it sometime, do the usual swap of fluids, carb clean, and check for clogs in exhaust and intake and all that jazz.

the only difference yeah, is the pedaling.

What I did to get my noped running again, was towed it behind a trail bike for a half mile or so to see if we could bum-start it.

stopped pulling, put it on the stand, fired up first kick after 4 years of sitting.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account