rally in san diego

im in the san diego area and would like to have a moped rally but i just don't know anybody it's just me and my girlfriend and we are always looking for others to ride with us. if there is anyone in the so cal area lets get together and make a scene in san diego cuz either thair isn't one or i just cant find it. us mopeders have to unite and raise up against all those tools that are so blind to the shit that this country is in. SO IF U ARE IN THE SAN DIEGO AREA AND RIDE A MOPED THEN HIT ME UP

Re: rally in san diego

You can ride up helix hill

i just got home from pokez in downtown san diego. so good.

"i just got home from pokez in downtown san diego."

GOD DAMMIT! Fucking jealous! My brother calls me to give me shit every time he eats there.

yes i agree that pokez isawsome but is there any peders in san diego that wanna start a chapter or just wanna ride?

Go to the Moped Owners section of the Resources forum. There are about 50 members listed. Start sending them e-mails.

I'm in Encinitas. i'd be down to do something although making it downtown on my ped would be death. not to mention would take like 2 hours...can't really hop on the 5. lol

tofu burrito, vegan fajitas, one corona, one pacifico: $19 and change. full stomach, ny dolls and buzzcocks on the juke, life is good.

there've been a few topics about people trying to get together in san diego in recent days. use the search function, you might find something. also, a few years ago there were a few dudes trying to get shit started down there, but it seems like everyone is really spread out and it was too impractical for them.

buy a bunch of mopeds and get your friends on them.

i am actualy located in el cajon and east county is my stompin grounds but i ride everywhere as far north as la jolla and as far south as i b so anybody in between that is in my area lets just ride i have a vision of 100 mopeders crusin thru san diego and in to the hills past the sunset. so whos down?

i would totally do that but aint got no friends( i know whah poor me) i agree that its to spred out but i am determined

Dustin, you gotta get the Taco Salad. Hella vegan shit in an edible bowl with Tofu on top. It's amazing.

it's hard to beat a $4 4lb burrito zach. i'll give it a try next time though.

goddammit really? i moved here at the end of may... where the fuck is everyone?

Dustin, it's amazing. And it's fricken huge. I wanna say it's only $5.00 or so. I remember not being able to finish it all most of the time, and I liked it better than the burritos. Though I did rock the soyrizo burrito quite a lot, too.

man oh man, I am soo drunk at the moment...

but for you folks (siobahnit , mohawkjake ) I actually recently moved to central SD just 2 months ago from LA and its totally as if I'm the only one that rocks out on my 'ped around here. You folks should totally get at me??? like soon>?!

Anyways, for you folks that are from LA (dirty D?), a close friend of mine actually works at Pokez ( think: totally hooking it up with some free grubs. yes!!)

anyway, writing this reply has actually made me realized how shit faced I am at the moment =), I love SD!!!

ps. for all you folks in north and south of SD... I am totally gonna be putting out a rally in San Diego within the next couple of months... LAte Birds/Creatures watch Out!!!

::)

'Ped love <3

um get at ME, fool!

Yo you can ride to work with me every weekday! I'll be cruisin' EC BLVD all the way to 30th, golden hill to Eastvillage! I park my 77 maxi right in front of Java Jones on market & 9th and work at WAFFO next door. Where's the San Diego chapter... lets roll.

« Go to Topic — end of thread