Joe HO TBoned in Newton today!

I just got off the phone with Joe... He was calling from the Beth Israel...

Some middle aged lady TBoned him today on his street about 1/4 mile from his house!

He was thrown up onto and over the hood of her car and smashed her windshield with his helmet!

His moped was destroyed... he told me that his 5 stars shattered like glass...

Luckily he didn't break any bones and underwent a battery of x-rays and MRI's but he said he was really sore.....

Luckily the police seemed to be on his side and were taking pictures and jackin up the driver of the car so his medical bills will be paid for and he prolly will have a new ped in his future...

I asked him if there was any thing he needed me to bring by or if he needed a ride... but his sister is picking him up as soon s they sign the final releases...

He told me he had promised Amanda he would help her fix her moped tonight and was going to try to get to Southie tonite!...

I guess what they say is true,,, you can't keep a good man down!

Re: Joe HO TBoned in Newton today!

restrain him. he should stay home. this sucks.

get better joeho!

That sucks! Get better man!

This is not a good week for Boston.

He called me and was like, "I might be a little late, I got hit by a car."

i hope everyone heals up quickly!

_I might be a little late, I got hit by a car._

LOL

That sounds like Joe.... truly a mopedpsycho!

lets all chip in and get him an escalade. with five star rims.

LOLOLOLOLLLLL

dude needs something safer. plus our rides would be so much more efficient in a escalade.

"If we keep this up our next group ride will be a tour of Boston's finest Physical therapy facilities!

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

ya he just shot me a call, he's waiting for the xray results and then is gonna get discharged. i'm glad he's ok, i wish he was a little more considerate and got hit on my shift so i'd have someone to hang out with besides the regular drunks in the ER, (and maybe we could have wheeled him up to the helipad)

oh my god. at least he is okay. i will miss the magnum.

he said the frame is still probably ok, but the front forks are toast and the front wheel shattered, joe can rebuild it, he has the technology...

it made that ka-ching sound when he hit the car i'm guessing

Aaargh! thats horrible! Luckily us young kids pop right back up from injuries. I'll give him a call.

PS my maxi totally smoked his magnum in a race yesterday.

Get better Joe.

That blows.

I have wheels and even forks ya can use till your all set.

5 stars even.

They are silver tho..

but use em thier yours for the summer.

Honestly someone let joe know ill set him up with forks, 5 stars with decent tires ( i mean , everyone knows how respectful he is of tires LOL ) and some forks. We can jam that thing back together in a second and then he can find stuff later.

Im more than happy to travel and wrench.

COme to think of it i guess its for the best he didnt take that wheel from me on sunday.....

dude that sucks but at least your alright

thats the best part about being huge ya dont break easy

im glad your ok and the bike can be rebuilt let me know if you need a hand

he guys i just got home and im in bed.

SO heres the inside scoop.

i didnt get t-boned.. i t-boned (not teabagged) some lady who wasnt paying attention. i was on my street which is a main street and she was coming out of a side street. she stopped and i guess she didnt see me and went on ahead. my bike hit her left front fender i went over and the only thing i can remember is seeing a flash of white (since her car is a new white subaru) and then thinking okay here comes the pavement.. oomph! so i get back up limp towards my bike and lok at her windshield which is completely shattered i duno how i guess my helmet saved mey ass on that one. she was was real concerned and alot of people were stopping for me. i coulnt give wo shits about myself i was mortified when i saw my front tires of the rim and pieces of rim just sitting. my front forks are toast also. the traffic enforcement was really helpful and she said something about anythign i need and just calling her but im in shock and panicking so i didnt even catch her name. i felt dehydrated and everything went white.. the doctors said thats just me coming off the adrenalin rush.

well anyways so i laid in a rolling cot for quite a few houjrs getting sore. all the tests came back negative which was good and they gave me a tetanus shot for the cuts. ive never been admitted for trauma and they just cut all my clothes off (in front of the pretty female doctors too!) they even rolled me over and stuck a finger in my forbiddens. so im joking with them about that cause honestly im more concerned for my 1980 out of production bike. i asked them if they likes scrubs and stuff it was good fujn for the first half hour.. the rest was waiting.

im not as bloody as jay but my bike is worse off. my legs cant lift at all (all i can do is stomp) so i cant climb stairs, take my shoes off or change or even lift my legs up to get in a car without using my hands. i was pretty pised i couldnt help amanda get her bike running today also i thought theyd let me out earlier but they didnt.

so what did i get from today? one less bike, one less helmet, the clothes i was wearing, a finger in the butt, and two dead legs.

i gotta find out where they took my bike to. gotta see if i can get compensated for front forks and rims and clothes.

maybe get some parts to get it running right so i can beat justin in a race..

oh yeah! one of my shoes and socks jsut flew off upon impact. lol i thougt that shit only happened in movies or cartoons.

thanks fo the support guys, andrew i might just take you up on that offer. can you help me locate ebr forks for a magnum the hydraulic ones) ill also claim the accident bent my kickstand

amanda if i can get my legs up tomorrow ill help you out mmkay?

oh yeah jay if you buy me an escalade ill probably end up quiting mopedarmy and t boning you guys haha not a good idea.

yeah joe there a set in my garage. Is that close enough?

The 5 stars are both there too, rear and front, we will set ya up.

This is the summer of accidents. I'm buying a new full face right now! Glad you are not dead!

nah id rather see him in a smart car

it will be like on the simpsons the big huge guy in the little tiny car

I'm glad you're ok and we don't haveta print up a bunch of MA Joe Ho memorial T shirts!

if you wanna sell em to me ill buy em if insurance covers it. i needed new forks anyways

its ognna be miss matching forks so im gonna make those fuckers pay for a matching paint job haha. definite full face saved my jaw today! andrew do you have ebrs? i wanna give those a try

Be smart, use mine while you get new ones at market cost.

Then just chuck em back

Im looking to help out, not to make money.

haha hanks for the care my man. ill see what happens with the insurance

use the shit while you get all the cash!

I am glad you are okay! Sounds like quite the accident! Sorry to hear about the bike! A little rest and you will be back at it and feeling better!

i just bought a full face.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account