TOMOS people

Anyone know what model this is? Is it some kind of limited edition model? What motor is that? ANY help would be great, thanks!

John

1216319133_moped2.jpg

Re: TOMOS people

PLEASE HELP!

tt

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Looks like the A35, top tank LX with a different headlight. I could be wrong about the body, but that engine definitely looks like an A35.

The A3 is the good Tomos motor, right? Sorry, but I am totally Tomos stupid. I am going to pick this up for $250 today though....just want to make sure the motor is a decent one...

Thanks guys

Its definitely an A35 motor. There are lots of parts and performance parts for that engine available. Probably the most reliable ped motor around.

-E

Perfect, all I needed to hear...

Thanks guys!

John

1999 Classic Limited Edition. Less than 1,000 made--very collectable.

Sounds right to me

Yeah, from what I can see its an lx with longer handle bars, chrome front fender, chrome luggage rack, chrome fork, round headlight. It looks like a cross between the cool lx and the hideous revival. I'd rock it all day. Get a perf pipe first thing though, but keep that one, I think its special somehow also. A35's can take a beating without end and keep running well. Some folks will tell you to deep6 the oil injection, but thats for you to decide.

running tomos a35 toptank for 250??????

A top-tank tomos that doesn't look like Satan's anal-vomit. I think I like it.

good bike just don't wear girl jeans while riding. if your going to wear girl jeans you should get a jawa

« Go to Topic — end of thread