To the cop who pulled me over

beneberle /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I thought I got the last laugh when you told me to push my bike to 'wherever you're going now".

Seeing that I had almost 15 miles to go....there was no fucking way I was pushing it. So I got off, pushed it to the park, started it again, pushed it with the engine running to the Alewife stoplight....got on and rode home.

Karma, however was on your side as Super Moby fucking DIED as I rolled into Concord center. Wouldn't fucking start again.

So...your wish was partially granted as I was exhausted from sprinting with the damn thing for 15 mintues (on and off, obviously....) and then coming to the cold realization that I was indeed going to have to push the fucking thing for the last 2+ miles.

PS: thank you for riding your friend's bike today and not yours as he for some reason didn't have any traffic citation pads on the bike.

Me 1

You 0

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account