Re: A Diplomatic Mission to MopedArmy.com

Simon King /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hello Red-6.

Thanks for the official update regarding the Jedi Knight position on this problem. I believe that we are dealing with a third party that for some reason wants to pit us against each other. I can guarentee you that it is not anyone within our ranks. There has been small amounts of joking in the past about a rivalry between the groups in michigan here, but nobody feels any "serious" animosity toward the jedi's.

I've finally got an ID on this guy. He seems to use AOL from home, but he made the mistake of posting at work, and i grabbed the IP address. Here is the info:

IP Address: 63.164.48.254

This is a Sprint Dedicated IP that belongs to:

HILTON ACTIVE APPAREL

6850 CENTRAL PARK

LINCOLNWOOD, IL 60645

Can you fill me in on who is associated with the Chicago branch?

Also, he seems to know a bit of personal information about me and some other members, things that may or may not be obtainable from web resources, which is a nice sort of clue. He keeps dropping them, serial killer style.

Anyway, glad we're working together on this - but what's with the slight attack at the end of your post -- Our motto isn't Swarm and Destroy for nothing....

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account