Putting pegs on a tomos

I just bought a tomos lx 2004 and it has yet to be shipped, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have any pegs or footrest for a passenger.

Is there a way to attach passenger pegs to this bike? Looks like this guy: http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/58/5412/

Thanks!

Re: Putting pegs on a tomos

I'm sure it's possible, maybe bolt them onto the lower shock mounts. But the Tomos LX is a single person vehicle, it has, or at least had, a sticker on it stating that. It is illegal just about everywhere to carry a passenger on a moped, even those like the Streetmate and Revival that are designed for it. Peace, Jerry.

go to Seattle Mopeds, they'll help you out, and most likely have pegs in stock? or orderable?

"dean's wicked smart":http://seattlemopeds.com/

Do you think the seat is too small to handle two butts?

I'm pretty sure you can ride two passengers in Washington. I see it all the time.

MKNZ,

I see you are new to mopeds. Let me be the first to congratulate you on your purchase. As far as pegs go I'm sure those guys at Seattle Mopeds have them.

If you'd like, I'd be glad to help you install them.

Please look up my profile and give me a call.

-Joel

I don't want your help, I don't accept assistance from Scandinavians.

It has begun!

we'll have fun on your stupid tomos.. Slovenia lover!

dammit! I meant to say:

"WELL, have fun on your stupid tomos. Slovenia lover!"

Some of the hottest people I know are slovaks okay?

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

"live fast, ride slovak"

:-)

uhmm MKNZ is a huge asshole? or am i missing somthing?

An Lx would kill you if you had 2 people on it, the seat is like razor thin and hurts with 1 person on it./

Wow, this is the first time I've ever seen anyone dis Scandinavians. Swedes are hot! but then again so are Slovenians.

Yes, you didn't pick up on undying love for Joel through my playful gestures of mocking his scandi heritage.

yes 1977 sells universal rear pegs, But there are also ones that are made specifically for the streetmate that come with mounting hardware. You could probs buy the streetmate pegs and hardware, and then mount them on the LX. That would be easier than mounting the univeral pegs.

Bruce Edwards /

I'm a sucker for any hot chick with an eastern european accent. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for fucking up with Beata........

Bruce Edwards /

You can also check out several online sites like Jirehcycles.com, jpcycles.com, and jcwhitney.com

Razor thin? How big is your ass because I have taken broads for rides on my lx before. Word O' wisdom though, get the after market shocks because unless your girlfriend is anorexic they are gonna break mighty fast.

Bruce Edwards /

My bikes a rigid and I've got a stiff seat to accomodate my fat ass. I give the bitch cab fare....

On an '04 LX, the shocks are stronger than the swing arm. The old style Tomos swing arm is very weak. Peace, Jerry.

« Go to Topic — end of thread