Benelli rider arrested

Hey! I was going to the bank on 16th between mission and valencia in SF yesterday, and this cop had a guy on a red Benelli pulled over and was arresting him. The guy had long blonde dreads and his ped had no plates.

anyone know this guy, or what he was arrested for? Could it be because he was riding with no plates?

Re: Benelli rider arrested

BryAn eurism /

blonde dreads, couldn't 'ave been pot. They stock it in movie theater snack bars up there. White powder guys shave their heads when they're not even bald. My spider senses tell me he was being investigated on suspicion of possessing and using a Phillip Morris tobacco product, or he had a gun

Benelli rider arrested

are you sure it was a benelli? i haven't seen one of those in the city yet. all i know is the cops have been cracking down on us like crazy lately. my roommate almost got his impounded.

we chased a guy down back in the day who had stolen a moped. We suspected he had stolen more. He had long blonde dreads and was very dirty. Looked like a meth head.

There is at least one blue Benelli and one orange (though could have been mistaken for red) Benelli in the city.

BryAn eurism /

So what do they do with the helmet when they take the moped rider to jail?

super swear to god it was a Benelli! I just sold mine, so I know. White print on the back of the seat, and pop down toolbox.

Totes! That's him!

Hiya Harold! :^)

Bruce Edwards /

It goes in with your property... Not that I've been arrested before. :-(

If they took the helmet from a dirty white guy with dreads, hopefully they burn it, then throw the ashes into mount doom.

Unfortunately, the dirty dread dude got some insane cop, that thought it was appropriate to block the entire lane on one of the busiest streets in SF to arrest a guy on a moped...

So wait.. you need "plates" to ride a moped?

I'm confused.. I thought as long as it had it's pedals intact you didn't need to register it.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

thats how it is in california.

Form 230.. Just filled it out and am about to mail it in with the $18 check.

Deena!!! long time no chat!

stinky guy who possibly steals Benellis gets arrested by a wildchild cop on a busy street in SF... sounds like a crazy day over in California.

No ........Ca-Lee-fornya .......as the Governator would say

no groms no blasters /

well, he is a cop, after all, and they're not known for being very bright. Maybe he thought it was one of these in disguise:

"Totes! That

Hello Deena!

Oh, and it wasn't me. hehehee Miss ya!

BryAn eurism /

If the guy was riding, or stole, a TFR or Jawa would we still be having this thread?

Nope, because Deena had a Benelli, is the reason why she even posted it in the first place.

so he was riding a gun? lol

Hey! It was kinda crazy, I mean, 16th street is a major thoroughfare, although only two lanes wide, and this cop had the entire lane blocked, and was really aggro about arresting this dude wit a RED Benelli! Yay for the creatures that this asshole was caught, or somethin! Gotta go! The raccoons are gettin in my house! xoxo

« Go to Topic — end of thread