Unkown Bike?

I have a motobecane Road runner. I tried looking for parts but i cant even find a picture of one. Is this bike rare bike or no one is letting one go.

Re: Unkown Bike?

It is a Motobecane under another name, i think all the parts are the same , except for the name plate.

Unkown Bike?

Is the name roadrunner the name of it?

1216264269_my_pics_sss_010.jpg

Was there a lot of road runners.

1216264388_my_pics_sss_007.jpg

looks like a fully rigid moby 40T to me.

i love that colour so much.

It was some legal issue where they could not use the Motobecane name. There is not that many compared to Motobecanes that are all over the place, so they are a little rare.They named it roadrunner since they could not use the Motobecane name.

Yeah it looks like a 40, what is that thing on the left fork? The headlight is nothing like a motobecane unit. I have never seen one of those before.

Steve Williams /

that thing on the left fork looks to be a horn,funny place to mount it.

on the left fork i think it IS the horn, but its not mounted, its just hanging there and im pretty sure the is not the stock headlight, looks too be off something else...

Fully rigid! Hello enlarged butthole.

i pretty sure the horn is on the bike. I put together a class A engine yesterday and got another bike to ride.

1216328008_my_pics_008.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account