who else ajust thair carb @ red lights?

?

Re: who else ajust thair carb @ red lights?

and what other things can you do?

i change my idle constantly

i saw jesus adjusting his carb while he was riding his moby. thats right, jesus rides a moby and it does 50+ stock. beat that.

On my Puch, i have the idle turned all the way up, so i just keep reving it up so it does not die out. My Tomos does not idle all that good, but idles better than my Puch.

- Summerai - First Ben /

I can ride my moped with no handle bars...

I'm always too busy text messaging at red lights to fiddle with my ped.

I like to adjust my carb in front of good looking broads. Its like yeah, I'm handy, even if I'm just turning up the idle a little, you don't know that. Also holding the screw driver in your teeth makes them think of pirates and surrendering the booty.

i adjust idle and pull up wheelies and rev it to hold them and of course I'm texting if it's a long light

i adjust my ide at lights alot. yes i text at lights too. i even check messages while riding. i even check my messages when im under a jeep waiting for the paramedics

I rev my maxi up and stand it on the rear wheel. It wont idle no matter what, so I mess with the throttle to keep it running.

I had to do that on a vw bug once...

Baron von Jordacheo /

not only do I adjust my carb but I also clean my jet, filter, and adjust my throttle cable all before pulling a smokey burnout when the light turns green

I actually installed new piston rings at a red light yesterday.

well back in the day we used to have a pretty long red light, and on occasion i would weld a frame and build a complete bike right at the red light. I even built the motors

i adjust my idle at lights. my ped acts weird, and how well it runs depends on how hot it is, so after it warms up a little i crank the idle down.

First of all, I don't stop for red lights. But if I did, I'd eat ice cream at them.

i roll and smoke blunts at red lights.

When I was your age, we didn't have no mopeds. shit.. we used to stand barefoot on hot gravel at red lights all day long. And dad would beat us with a leather belt studded with broken glass if we didn't keep still.

toe fur threadkiller /

i can put 42 marshmallows in my mouth.

also, mick- "broads?" really?

Sometimes i breed purebred dacshunds at those left turn on arrow only lights.

i have been known to stall out and put my ped on the stand and pedal furiously at red lights. but i dont want to brag. also, i use the red lights as an opportunity to light another cigarette if the need arises.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ /

i adjust my underpants at red lights. also i try and make sure that i'm not going to get run over when the light turns green....

i tried to adjust the idle on my maxi with my finger nail and i broke it. :(

BUTTTTT I have a really nifty tool box on my foxi under the seat that i can keep a chode-style flathead... and that works wonders for adjusting :)

i adjust my balls at red lights...

i adjust by beiotch at red lights

What you guys dont have a streetlight clicker yet?!?!?!

all you do is press a button and you send the same signal a cop car sends to change it green almost instantly!

I havent had to stop all summer!

But if I did the nuts would be adjusted first.

Where do you buy this streetlight clicker at? I know they make one that identifys you a vehicle when you are on a moped so the light will change eventualy, but the one you are refering to i a can not find for sale.

the one to which Paulvolio refers to is called a MIRT, and even owning one and not using it is a federal crime. If you wanted to make one though, its relatively easy. It's just an LED strobe. The little receiver on the top of the traffic light senses two different frequencies of strobing, one is low priority and keeps a green light green until you're through the intersection, the other is high priority and switches red lights to green instantly.

Unfortunately, many states are in the process of switching over to a more sophisticated system of mobile traffic signal control.

so yeah.....because of you Quatto im going to Radio Shack tomorrow goddamnit.