Kromag Information

I jsut won a Kromag moped on ebay. Anybody know anything about them?

1216254710_e50b_1.jpg

Re: Kromag Information

its a puch. e50 engine. same bike as a rigid sears free spirit.

Here is another picture.

1216254805_e419_1.jpg

Thats Sears Free spirit fully rigid model.

It's a tuner's bike, that's for sure. Basically it's a Puch E50 engine on their cheapest frame. The good news is that it's also the lightest frame and very sturdy, it's also a rigid which is all the rage at the moment, it would make a great custom or clean up nicely for restoration.

Bruce Edwards /

Cromags were a great heavy metal band back in the early '90's!

LOL!

You can go to mopedrider web site and look at the Puch service manual. I hope you do not have to ship that. That is a Rigid frame, they are popular with people who like the looks of them, but after you ride it you will see that it is not to comfortable on pot hole ridden roads, with that seat in particular. If it is your first moped , you may not know a difference. I was happy with my AMF Roadmaster friction drive, which is kind of like a Rigid, since it has no rear shocks.I had a Puch GN Rigid with the title,and sold it before i found out they were popular, i even kept the title, since in florida they are not needed.

Thanks for the information.

people will buy that frame for $400 you did good.. your ass is going to hate you.

Tyler Jacobson /

you beat me on it. if you want to sell the forks i would love to buy them. i have one minus the rigid forks.

I almost sniped that.

Hahahah.

I decided I wasnt interested in destroying my tailbone.

Now I have a 12 hour drive round trip to go pick it up.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account