Re: I need help building a moped

patrick /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I think my first moped was a home made Peogeot 3 wheel moped. I took the clutch apart and broke the clutch disc pad. I took the flywheel off to find that it does not have a key or a pin to line it back up and must be timed manualy each time it is removed.Needless to say , i never got that to run.A friend of mine said he saw it in the garbage as he was riding to school on the bus and skipped school after he got off the bus to get it.I purchased it or traded something for it. It was a 3 wheel bike frame with Puch forks and Puch wheels and a Peugeot engine, i wished they would of used a Puch engine. I am not sure what model Peogeot it was, but this thing made a Motobecane look good after what i had been through with it.Remember, do not take off the flywheel.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account