Chattanooga, Tennessee: Who wants to be a hero?

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

A quick search shows 9 mopeders in Chattanooga. Who’s going to head down to James G's and completely destroy a red ciao with a stock seat mounted on it?

Even someone with friends in Chattanooga. I dont care who does it, i just was someone to turn a red ciao into a rolling molotov, or maybe put a handful of sand in the plug hole while it’s parked, or maybe some sugar in the tank, or maybe molasses in the oil, or kink the oil line, or hole the engine case….get creative.

Re: Chattanooga, Tennessee: Who wants to be a hero

Hehehe.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Good, I was kinda worried you'd be offended. haha

I'm done for hoodlum type escapades.

CIAOs DONT EVEN HAVE AN OIL LINE, ASSHOLE!! Haha. Nah man, it's cool. Be pretty lame if I could post that but got offended when someone posted it about me, right?

oh this is james' ciao? fuck yeah, i'll destroy that thing. i owe you one james.

too bad it's indestructible. To prove this we will have a road enduro whenever we do the weekend mini-rally in chattanooga. I will find a good route and we will ride for 4 to 6 hours, say with an average speed of 32mph.

and during that ride will put four to six random things in your gas tank. at an average speed of 32 mph.

kidding.

something you will be happy to know: i just ordered a kit for my garelli. so fucking stoked.

hell. yeah.

I am currently rebuiding the grande engine with the new crank. It turns out it was actually a DMP race crank, not a vespa one. Looks better than the TOP, though, to we'll see.

good luck.

« Go to Topic — end of thread