This site.

Why does this site (mopedarmy) run so slow most of the time?

Re: This site.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

because you touch yourself at night

yeah i have a lot of problems with this site too some times it works great and other times i cant get it to do anything

i thought it was only me

i think the server gets crowded. it seems like when the forums are blowing up it starts to lag.

yeah with your mother!

this site only runs at 30mph.

yeah its only a 50cc site!

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

When I think of the server this site is on, I think of some cobbled together thing, with zip ties and duct tape holding most of it together...all built inside an old Apple II.

Frostback Ditch /

Time to slap a kit on this bitch.

im thinkin if we save up enough we could kit this biatch to a 90cc and a 84mm dellorto. sounds like a plan

I found my answer they are on Pair. I have clients that use the same hosting with problems half the time.

They need to kit it or quit it!

Edward Richardson /

It gets us there, it hardly ever breaks down, its simple, and the cost can't be beat. If you can make a better moped site no one is stopping you. Its a well worn path though.

I was on the thread about, to sell your moped now or in the future, and got to this one post and it would not load. I could not get it to load, so i left that thread and came here, and all is good.Check that thread out , if you have not read it, and see if you have trouble with it.

I blame it on my coworkers -- always trying to do their work and shit. Yeesh.

rofl at the Apple ][ comment. One of the finest computers ever made :)

LMFAO!

« Go to Topic — end of thread