Any Floridians out there?

Just wondering, I never see anyone from Florida post anything,(except Jon, He's my hero) Am I alone here? I have never seen anyone ride one in my little North Florida town (10K) yet .Most of the posts I see are Michigan, Ohio, NY, etc.Are mopeds a northerner thing?Maybe an Urban thing?Will I have to move north, now that I have one?

Re: Any Floridians out there?

George Smith /

im in hell aka miami...

I was in Florida a few weeks ago does that count?

Between Jon,Steve and myself we post on here quite often. There are a handful of others that have been MIA as of late. It doesn't help that Florida is so blasted stretched out otherwise it might be better.

what the hell did you do to wind up in perry? i go to tally quite often and orlando even more frequently. next time i go to tally, maybe you can come up and ride there with me.

HAHA !Now you know the HELL that is my existence....Perry.....Bahhhhhh......

I'm holding down the fort in Lauderdale no pun intended

Dan

George Smith /

lauderdale is so much more moped friendly than dade county....

what's up me and my bro here in lee county. I think we are the only ones though.

The Pint Master shark /

Where the hell is Perry. Sounds boring. Is it?

Boring.....yuuuuuup.....If Florida was a human body, Perry would be in the armpit....

technically thats would be pensacola. which coincidentally is my second least favorite city in the us. right behind miami.

i thought there were some riders in jacksonville, thats not too far away right? 2 1/2 or three hours?

That is right, we keep wanting to have a ride, but we got to plan it where eveyone is off work at that time and there moped is running, which is hard to do.When we get our act together, i would like to see us host a rally here in Jacksonville.Maybe i can help service your moped. What problems do you have with it?Where are you near? I have never heard of Perry, Florida.

perry is about half an hour south of tally. i think they just got an arby's! thats what i heard anyway.

hidden out down here in ft.myers-naples,area....

i'm in crystal river, seen a couple nc50s ridin around. more mopeds up north though.alot more.

What is crystal river near?

Crystal River is on the west coast...couple hours north of Tampa

Uncle Samson /

Whorelando

Thanks for the offer to help, and I may hold ya to it before its over! By Friday I should have her running , and completed ....(do you ever actually "complete"one of these bastards?)Just waiting for a couple of pieces to finish her up.Jax is my hometown, I lived there till I was 7, then was kidnapped by a roving band of gypsies, and sold into slavery here in PerryI certainly couldn't have rebuilt it with out help from you guys, I don't know how we survived without the internet !I was/am completely new to mopeds.I did have something my uncle gave me when I was a kid, if I could only remember what is was.....Hondo?Taka?geeez, what a long time ago, I had a lot of fun, but it was a POS , and did damn near kill me on a couple of occasions...Maybe we can get together soon somewhere and do a ride, that would be cool!

st.pete!/tampa!

yep, Patricks is right. We've got a bunch of broke down bike here in Jacksonville. We're trying though.

CRIME HILLS /PINE HILLS HERE IM ROLLIN TWO SCOOTERS DEEP WAITIN FOR FOR A MINI RALLY

« Go to Topic — end of thread