Breakfast Mafia Bing Users....

Do any of you have a #56 jet? I will pay you. haha, i need it for the rally. The Batavus lives again.

Let me know...

Thanks!

IRE Tom

Re: Breakfast Mafia Bing Users....

Edward Richardson /

Tom, you don't happen to have a spare Bat HS 50 flywheel nut do you?

hey tom...Matt has a box of jets that your welcome to go through....he said something about definitely having 60-62. I'm not sure I just got off work so I heard him grumble something. call me tomorrow...Ryne & Mike have my number.

Chuck

Ed - I don't have one, but if the hs50 is the m48 engine, you shoukd be able to use a Maxi flywheel nut. Puch and Laura Engines used the same Bosch flywheel/stator system

Chuck - Mike just sent it my way. Is anytime good for you? I work bar dayshift tomorrow which means I have the whole morning open. I desperatley want to show up to your rally with a non peice of shit bike, but I hate everything about that Laura engine and my Puch project is halted for the time being.

Matt - Cheer up! I'm buying a whole bunch pf cables before I goto KC so we wont have to make anything there. Haha

if this jet is for the green + white bat. I might venture to say you need an engine before you need a jet!

Edward Richardson /

Everyone's a comedian,

New cylinder, new wiring, new piston, redoing the clutch tonight, all I need now is to throw that Encarwi carb in the trash. Haha

« Go to Topic — end of thread