Can this asshole do this to me?

Ok I know you guys heard my tales of woe about this guy I buy Foxi parts off of but now he sent me an email with this shit.Can he do this? Should I pay him or tell him to get fucked?Thanks for letting me vent.

Your new balance due is $232.60

1) Late Fee.....................................$44.50

2) Interest.......................................$15.75

3) Delinquent Fee...........................$55.80

4) Attorney's Fees..........................$69.00

5) Billing Fees.................................$32.50

6) Late Tax.....................................$15.05

TOTAL DUE...................................$232.60

Re: Can this asshole do this to me?

What the fuck is this about? This is about moped parts? Attorneys fee? WTF?

what is that in reference to? he can bill you for whatever he wants, and you can pay or not pay whatever you want.

send him a bill back?

Thats hysterical. Just throw it in the trash.

he just wants to see if your silly enought to pay it.

Print the whole email, i wanna chuckle.

Dude, have a laugh. No Lawyer even picks up a phone for 69.00

He's fucking with you. Have a laugh but dont respond to him.

Read his feedback on ebay , he's thretened suit before.

Whats he gonna do EXTRADITE YOU TO VIRGINIA for 232 dollars?

Just let it go dude.

Is there such of a thing as Late Tax?

that's pretty scummy

just don't respond to it

Ill tell you whats its about,I owed him 23.30 for parts and the payment got to him about a month late,I sent him the money a few days ago and I thought things were square between us and all of a sudden he pulls this shit.

ummm guys???

I emailed him and told him Im not sending him another red cent fuck that asshole.

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

Don't toss that away, frame it. He can try to charge you all those fees, but look at it like this, how much of your personal info does he really have? Is he going to report you to the credit bureau? I would send him a bill for wasting your time. I remember the original thread, but I don't remember if he was a single person selling parts or if he was a "shop" He legally can not charge you tax of any kind without a tax ID number. Maybe the gov't would like to hear about this douche bag with his tax scam.

toe fur threadkiller /

so apparently this guy works for the federal reserve, since he can just make up taxes and fees whenever he wants more money.

don't fuck with the fed. they're everywhere, they control your life.

i think your only option is gonna be to burn your money and identification and go live in the woods in alaska. it worked out well for that one dude.

if u have the parts don't do any thing if u don't have the parts request your money back from paypal if u used that if not say gimme my parts plz and thank u if they don't show they don't show and u don't get your money

Lol Ok i just got everybody worked up for nothing turns out the guy just emailed me back and said it was a joke.Sorry for getting everybody on M.A. in an uproar. B.T.W. I didnt think it was very funny.

He was not sending that as a joke. When you called his bluff he made it into a joke. What a tool box.

? huh u lost me

the dude was full serious until you told him you were not going to pay and then he was all "it's a joke". He was fully intending to run you for a couple hundred dollars hence making him a tool box.

Oh now I get it,still im not paying that jagoff another dime Ill find my Sparta parts elsewhere.

waune oats why u tax me?

lol, late fee, delinquent fee, late tax.

nice!

he would make more money this way if he just did small amounts.

If that's this person's idea of a joke...they need to get a sense of humor. The 69 bucks was a real tip-off if you've ever hired a lawyer. The won't even give you the time-of-day for $69.

You gotsta think where that guy came from.

He used to rent bikes. THink of how many people came back to thier bike at Virginia beach and found em scratched or something, and then had him write up a bunch of fake bills like that. Thats where he got good at that shit.

i bet many people told him to fuck himself, but i bet quite a few didnt wanna cause trouble and just paid him.

Lovely.

Look, there is nothing in his little shed of horrors worth buying anymore. The frame he has pictured on ebay - its in my living room, so he cannot possibly have the same one.

And the picture of the swingarm he has up, the NOS one? I have that in my living room and its beat to shit. Totally off a bike.

Once he's out of all that shit, he's out. And id hazzard a good guess that all the good shit is gone.

He might have HAD some good nos parts, but he sure fucked me sideways on the swingarm. it dosent even come close to matching the NOS frame , that while all scratched to shit, was at least inside.

So he's selling shit as NOS that isnt, he's fucking with people, he's calling dan an asshole for asking questions about pedal cranks and he's selling stuff that is not pictured as ive got it in the other room.

If your not buying from him, you aint missing much.

A few of us got the good stuff when it went up, but that bunch up there is gonna linger and linger.

New fee - anyone who reads this now owes me $.05

Woo hoo! I'll be swimming in Nickel Soup!

Hey mike you have to split that 50/50 with me after all i started this post LOL.Andrew let his shit up on ebay linger the more people he fucks over the more nobody will buy from him.Anybody have a rear fender for my new foxi or would know what fender would fit?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot /

late tax?....dats wut sheathes me wanka

LMAO JEEP GOOD ONE :)

False taxation....................$200

Breach of implied contract....$500

Emotional distress...............$600

Harrassment......................$300

Charge Making up fee.........$50

"Existing balance"...............$232.60

Total due:.........................$1417.4

Here's a breakdown of charges:

False taxation: You are not the government. You can't make up taxes.

Breach of implied contract: Nowhere did you agree to these penalties. Such things must be disclosed beforehand if they are to be applied.

Emotional distress: You were scared when he charged you and threatened you with a lawyer.

Charge making up fee: It's not easy to make up bogus charges. Such things take time and effort, and as such you should be compensated.

Harrassment: Well, I mean... Obviously.

Just deduct it from YOUR bill. Done and done.

--Scott

Waune Oats still owes me $75 from like 5 months ago.

He's a lier.

but seriously...just in case (because people are insane)...document and keep all communication thats been had between him and you.

Dude I had to delete all 32 emails he sent me demanding his money,talk about harassing.