Fizzy Days...Moped Movie

www.fizzydays.com

Fizzy Days... a movie based on a Moped

A British movie that is picking up strong interest apparently....The tagline is...

Fizzy Days... a movie based on a Moped

Re: Fizzy Days...Moped Movie

thats what I call a moped shop.

the trailer was not so hot...

The ending punch line was kind of funny.

"hey... I think that's my mum"

I just bought the movie from Indieflix... I guess it's a short movie. Anyway you may want to see if I believe I've spent my money wisely before rushing out to buy it. Watch this space for my movie review (bare in mind I may be somewhat biased being a limey and a young teenager during the sports moped craze of the late 70s).

Fizzy Days...Moped Movie

this looks like it would be rad

Movie was pretty funny. Good to see at least once.

oh youtube, how I love thee.

Yeah, but its not a MOPED! Its a fucckin tiny motorcycle, cant anyone understand that a MOPED has pedals !!!!

WHo directed this piece of shit?

Amatures! Fukkin Amatures!

ive seen it, it was good

FS1-Es had pedals.

they were mopeds.

they just had a few gears and were manual and were awesome.

The Fizzy's did have pedals.

Yeah I noticed that, but the movie was still hardley about Puchs or Mobys or Hobbits...this was about 100cc yamahas with pedals on the foot pegs or somthing....

Only good shot was when the little kid took off in the helmet...yeah!

They are 50cc bikes with pedals which were and are considered mopeds where the movie is set. Mopeds were allowed to have manual transmissions in many places, as long as they were still speed limited and had pedals.

Pretty cool short film

Great music to boot!

The Yamaha FS1-E is a sweet looking machine

Human, educate yourself first, we are the amateurs. The moped craze started in england, they were always more popular in europe, they got popular here because of the gas crisis too but there was a shorter craze here, and the laws here only allowed mopeds, well, the mopeds that we got. there it continued to evolve into the brief sports moped phenomenon because the laws allowed it; the requirements were 50ccs and pedals, but could have many gears and go as fast as you want, this resulted in these bikes. The pedals were used for starting, and _could_ propel the bike, but had to actually be locked as foot pegs while riding motorized on some bikes. eventually they cracked down on it and it was all back to normal mopeds.

they look like they have pedals on the foot pegs because one of the pedal arms can swivel around the axle and lock in the foot peg position symmetrical with the other.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

all manner of suckery is allowed in europe

"Yeah, it'll be like Easy Rider, but in Wales.."

I am now educated, thanks...but I have high expectations when it comes to a movie based on getting a PED, I think a movie based in modern times would have been better....but hey still worth watching I suppose

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~pattle/nacc/arcindex.htm

This is a very cool UK based moped site that has an extensive archive database. Not focused only on sports mopeds either. Point being is you can see from the history, that the Europeans have been into 'peds for quite some time and in a very big way...well worth scrolling through.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account