Does this realy work?

Does this work for a motobecane?

1216082531_peugeot103cdi.jpg

Re: Does this realy work?

C:\Documents and Settings\chawayfos\My Documents\mopeds\jj.jpg

1216083931_jj.jpg

a peugeot cdi will not work on a motobecane. as far as the variator goes, define "work"

Im looking for a cdi replacement for my bike, but why would it say it works for 50 v.Sign up for Store newsletter

MBK motobecane 50v 51v malossi CDI ignition

Quantity: 1

Condition : New

12v CDI ignition for all motobecane mopeds - av7 or av10, 50v or 51v. Includes everything you need to set it up - ignition coil, stator, flywheel, nuts/bolts, backing plate, regulator, stickers and some very handy instructions in italian and french.

Its on ebay

the picture you attached says peugeot103cdi. if the ad says its for a 50v and you have a 50v, then it must work. haha. why are you looking for a cdi replacement anyways?

Well hopefully it will get rid of the heavy magneto and give a better timing for my bike. How well does the clutch thig work? do you have any pics that uses it?

no offense, but most of this stuff is not for beginners. i would really do some searches on the general, repair, and performance tuning forums, so you are more familiar with your bike... you are asking a lot of questions that have been covered lots of times. do some searches, learn some shit. good luck

I not really a beginner i have engine stan and over thirteen engines got parts coming out the ass.I just want to see if i can get a more durable engine.

1216127774_img_0002.jpg

well, if you dont know what "this clutch thing" is, you need to research. i have a ton of tools. doesnt mean im an expert in electrical, plumbing, mechanics. and i have WAY more than 13 engines. i still use the search function and try to learn.

« Go to Topic — end of thread