Re: Derestricting Honda Sky

Bort Hoff /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Basically nothing Jerry said is of relevanance to your situation because you have a two-stroke scooter, based on the minarelli engine(i think). The metropolitan is a four stroke.

You can get a Technigas next R here break>

You're going to want to get a high-flow air filter and rejet the carburetor when you install the pipe. You're on your own with the jetting, since i don't know which carb you have, try any decent scooter shop for info and jets.

There ought to be a washer between the two cheeks of the variator, but maybe they didn't need that restriction in your area. A good variator kit will increase your low end and midrange, and take real advantage of that exhaust upgrade. check out this doppler system break>

I think you're looking at about 200 pounds for all those upgrades, which is not too shabby at all.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account