Blood Drive 666: The Rally of the Beast

Who's coming?

Re: Blood Drive 666: The Rally of the Beast

i will, i guess.

me tree

lol seth. i'm there, as long as i can get my hands on a 45mm GI ring before then..

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

i think the old bronco might have one more northwest trip in her

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

just don't forget, the rally is the sixth weekend in July

I'll be there for sure. Its 2480 miles from Seward, Alaska but I'm coming. No Doubt About It.

iz gonna be a grand old time.

I like how the logo is a rip off of danzigs logo.

haha.

i have to miss the 9th! im sad, but warped tour is kind of a big deal as well.

luckily the rally goes more than one day!

i would choose the rally if i had to choose one though.

do we have a buy/sell/trade list up yet?

Frostback Ditch /

I've got myself and 2 others coming from the 8th-10th, can't miss this one for anything. Any suggestions for where your northern brothers can stay the night?

we'll provide housing. just bring some camping gear too.

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

Sadly, I think Denver's going to have to go back on everything we've said.

Shit's just expensive, and with some of us taking hits in the money area, we're just not able to all swing it. If we can somehow find enough people to split the 2400 it'll take to roll it out there, we'll do it, but I'm doubtful. What with moped house needing deposit/first month, and Buffalo Boys shortly after (which we can't miss, as I have a huge crush on every one of them)...

Sorry, I guess. Maybe if I get my big bike running by then I can solo it out there..

Frostback Ditch /

Fuckin rights, I'm even more stoked. I take it the itinerary for the rally will be up later? Why can't the rally be tommorow, lol.

http://www.deanhatesyou.com/mosquitofleet/haps.html

bow-wow-chicka-chicka-bow-wow. or something. hahaha. whee!

Frostback Ditch /

Shaweet, now I really can't wait. Only sad thing is my 50V isn't quite done yet, so I'm gunna be rolling the noped instead.

that link will work for now, but the actual link is http://www.mfblooddrive.com. these kids like to promote my stupid moped blogs or something.

Frostback Ditch /

Oh, one question I have. My one friend thats coming along is only 20, how will this affect him? I figure it means no bar time, anything else I should tell him to expect. Gunna be a little weird remembering that we have to be 21 instead of 19 to get booze, lol, luckly I turn the magical 21 this month.

none of our locals are 21+, as far as i know. most of the places have bars, but are minor friendly, so longs as minors don't try to step up to the bar.

bring your friend along! and hopefully once the rally's over you'll have more than one friend.

Frostback Ditch /

Damn, I'm gunna stop posting before I get myself too worked up and excited, especially seeing how it's not till next month, lol. I've never drivin with more than my 2 other friends at the same time, lol, so I can't wait.

king's and linda's are 21+ only, i believe. is marco polo?

Marco is 21+ as well. Sorry but places that serve drinks and allow minors in are few and lame round here

Frostback Ditch /

Ih, I guess there's one more thing I need to ask. Is it alright if 2 of my other friends come along and videotape some of the rally? We are creating a documentary about me trying to introduce more mopeds here in canada, the general life of a moped enthusiest, and the like.

The mosquito fleet likeness is copywritten. i'll get in touch with our lawyer but i dont think it will be a problem. bring cameras, and send us results.

oh man, i failed on the 21+ front. moped rallies are pretty lame like that.

bring your friends and your video cameras. there's usually something for minors to do while 21+ kids are being lame at a bar.

Frostback Ditch /

Lol, sounds good. We are doing it throughout the year to get the best of everything, but I`ll definently show the pics and such when we get them.

got room for one more?

god this sounds like the shit. i will be there, not sure how yet, but i will be. ANYONE DRIVING THROUGH MONTANA via I-90 and has room for a nice guy and his moped, i will pitch in for gas! please contact me if interested! if anyone knows of anyone driving through please pass this along. im a seattle kid so i really want this to be my first rally. please please please help.

Re: got room for one more?

team 19 is pretty dead in seattle these days.

The Marco Polo has a parking lot where I imagine a lot of people will hang out. There is also a Subway next door for food. The Warehouse party shouldn't be a problem.

I also can't see there being a problem with Brunch at Linda's - although I could be wrong.

And, yes, King's is 21+

i am so ready for this!