Batavus Intake

I am currently runnong an Encarwi s25 on my 78 Batavus Starflite. I am hoping someone can tell me the size of the intake in millimeters so I can put a Delorto or Bing on there and throw the other carb in the trash, haha.

Thanks!

Re: Batavus Intake

hey man

the encarwi s25 is the 30mph carb.

you can get a 58 mainjet from myron*s mopeds to get

alittle more speed. stock mainjet for a s25 is a 56.

vespa moped carbs fit the stock batavus intake.

I've had a lot of issues with that carb and idling problems. I'll try putting the 58 back in there, but yesterday it was four stroking pretty bad with anything over a 54 in there.

My air filter flew off today and I ran it over, I didnt even check on it, but i can feel the difference and need to put another one on there again

if u dont want that carb sell it on ebay u should get atleast 50

I just might. There arent alot of Batavus stuff out there, as far as I can tell.

i just sold mine for $80.

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

11 mm You can bore it to 12.2

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

CK timing & point gap. If OK pull the carb and disassemble in this order 1 TURN FUEL OFF. 2 Remove air filter assembly and spring clip. 3 push choke closed to remove choke cable. 4 Remove spanner nut cover & spanner nut holding slid & throttle cable. 5 Set a drain pan under moped. 6 Remove flange bolts holding carb & reeds. 6 Pull carb & reeds CK reeds. If reeds & gaskets OK Dissect fuel system in this order. 1 Remove the bolt holding the fuel line banjo fitting. In side the banjo bolt you will find a very small screen filter with O-ring. 2 remove float cover/seat housing screws remove cover a light tap with a screwdriver handle shod free it.3 Remove cover/O-ring and float. 4 Remove main jet holder. 5 DON,T USE CARB CLEANER ON THE O-RINGS-FLOAT – BANJO & SCREEN FILTER WITH O-RING SET PARTS OFF TO THE SIDE, 6 Clean all other parts with cemtoole B-12. 7 CK float pin & seat.The top of float shod be 1 mm below COVER GASKET, { hold float in hand and tap Pin at bottom to lower float }, Reassemble in revers, Spray/clean slid assembly on moped.

« Go to Topic — end of thread