doppler retail shop in France?

Moped Game Sally Struthers /

so the girlfriend is going to be in paris for the next two weeks. i was wondering if there was a store where i could give her a list, have her buy the stuff, then bring it back? i didnt look that hard but still couldnt find a website or anything. she knows nothing of mopeds and i doesnt speak a great deal of french. is this a bad idea? is it even possible?

Re: doppler retail shop in France?

Maitland Of the Loin /

tell her to find any abandoned bikes and give me the engines

did you get your air filter?

quarterkick can get you all the doppler stuff

she will have to do some searching and it will take a day or 2 to go to all the shops etc.

they most likey won't have what u want in stock, 50cc scoots are all the rage not MBK mopeds.

The shop keepers DO NOT speak english at all, and she will ahve to be very specific and know what she is looking for to make a good buy, pictures help.

I tried this in Nice france (moped town 4 sure, but thats south france) there are alot of shops that sell moped stuff but most had to order it in. Your best bet is to try and do some research 1st and find out what shops to go to and where they are. Hard to do if ur not there tho.

Also there are hella old peds just sitting around (at least in nice) it would be a good idea to just nic a motor off one, free av10

oh well.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account