Suzuki FZ50 restriction?

anybody know if these were restricted in america/iowa?

i bought one yesterday, and it runs well but bogs down and 4-strokes near 25mph. for a short while today i overcame it and was going really fast, but then all of the sudden it started 4-stroking again and bogged back down.

anybody know what i can do to change this?

Re: Suzuki FZ50 restriction?

and yeah yeah theyre hardly even a NOPED but i'll be damned if this isnt slowly becoming my favorite bike.

I gots one too. Old faithful..... Don't know of any way to make them faster.

4 stoking=running to rich so make it run leaner

Steve Williams /

exhaust might be a bit gummed up,a spike down the exhaust outlet and hammered through the baffle plates sometimes helps but does make them noisier.

i dont mind more noise. this things almost too quiet for me!

im just wondering why i was able to get it going faster, and then it bogged down.its like something temporarily opened up or something.

Suzuki FZ50 restriction?

I have one and it will go around 32mph on the flats with me on it. It can go a little faster downhill but then something kicks in and it slows down a bit. It is a pretty sudden change. Is everything stock on it like the air filter and all? Mine has never four-stroked. It's like riding a couch, isn't it?

yeah i would do plug chops they come pretty rich from the factory

Steve Williams /

another thing to look out for is sticking oil pump cable and sticking choke cable

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account