Am i forgetting anything?

So, im ordering the parts to do a performance e50 rebuild tomorrow. Im getting quite a few things...

3 6203 c3 bearings

1 6203 nr snap ring bearing

DMP race crank

3 shoe clutch w/ paz springs

dellorto carb

new condenser

new bosch points

new transmission gasket

I want to get new oil seals too. I found the sizes i need on the wiki, but where can i get them. will any local bearing shop have them?

Am i forgetting anything? or is there anything else you recommend that i should get?

Thanks!

Re: Am i forgetting anything?

bumpity

Dude, ask treats to make a package including all of the things that you listed. You'll save money and he'll most likely have everything you listed.

im getting most of it from treats.

some from 1977.

last time i checked out treats he had seals. but maybe i am wrong

i didnt see them listed. i asked him if he had any though.

intake for the carb?

you're forgetting to post this in the performance forum

yeah, im going to make a custom intake.

shit. sorry, i didnt think before i posted. Harold, you can move this thread if you want.

Jake Shaughnessy /

a kit and air filter, and pipe?

already got an 80cc metrakit smallport. :D I ordered a malossi filter for the phgb, too. Just forgot to list it for some reason. Im hopefully going to get a motomatic pipe, if not i'll have to do a hack and weld job.

Mopedshop.com definitely has the seals, whether they are listed or not. I would thing pretty much any online moped place would have them for the E50, now the ZA50, thats a whole nother matter. Peace, Jerry.

« Go to Topic — end of thread