MopedHead Callin the Creatures!

Mattman MopedHead /

MopedHead is headin up the city next friday (7/18) and we're looking to hang out with the creatures as well as stay with whom ever can put us up for the weekend. let us know what's up!

Re: MopedHead Callin the Creatures!

Mattman MopedHead /

bump

well, we've gots lots happening this weekend, how many of you guys are planning on coming up here?

Tom Rainwater /

Would be more if more people knew about it.

I'll make it guys.....

....just have to ride all the way out there from Boston.

Word.

I got that.

Mattman MopedHead /

there could be as many as 8 of us or as little as four or five. we're not picky and we'll sleep almost anywhere. if there is a lot of us though, we'll all just split a motel.

so what is going on in the city this weekend? a couple of us we're getting drunk last night when i thought we should plan a trip up to the city for the hell of it. so if they're some cool stuff going on let us know.

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

Matt u Tom and ??? can crash over hear in E Oakland lots a room u can park your Peds in the shop.

Mattman MopedHead /

What's happening in the Ci-tay this weekend? We can just meet up with you fools, whatever you're doing, and smoke up the streets.

Tandem Bravo, yo!

the 1977 Moped Store on Mission and 16th is having their opening. I think that's going on saturday. Check their website for better instructions.

www.1977mopeds.com

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account