Re: Lazer Sport Mopeds are CRAP

BryAn eurism /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I'm afraid your situation is dire. A lot of the Society were pinning their hopes on Baron Lazer J&J as the bike to take mopeding into the future. As far as Kinetic all I can say is RUN FAR AWAY from anything they make that finds its way stateside. A lot of the Asian companies have had ample time to prove their mettle and have not felt they have to conform to American standards.

That said, why have you not considered TOMOS? All their models excluding the Sprint have oil injection, a tank under the seat. No oil on your clothes there. Everything from '06 to present has a catalyst exhaust, so eco-friendly there. Now that you're out of excuses they have 2-speed auto trans that RIPS up hills. BUT I'm afraid you waited too long and tried to cheap your way by, TOMOS bikes are SOLD OUT in the whole USA and will be until Terrydean knows when

Good luck on finding a used one

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account