Lazer Sport Mopeds are CRAP

Corey Hansen /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I bought a Baron Lazer moped from Jerry of J&J Motorsports and have serious problems! It arrived and I took it to a mechanic to have assembled, it ran 11 miles before blowing a seal. Before it even left the shop, the electric starter quit working. I contacted Jerry to have the repairs made under the warranty, he offered to replace it with a Laser Sport 2 when they were imported. I have waited 8 months, and now Jerry has told me I will have to sell the defective moped and buy the new one at full cost. We had a verbal contract that Jerry is not fulfilling. Baron motorcycles is no longer importing for Jerry as he is a dishonest businessman. The Laser Sport moped is poorly manufactured and represented by a dishonest businessman!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account