What is the name of this moped???

What is the name of this moped??? /

Hi!!!

My uncle from France gave me this moped few years ago. I decided to renew it and I have no idea what's the name of this moped. Please help me, I've been searching everywhere for this name and no results. I think it's Motobecane because it has "MBK Team" written on the bar but I'm not sure. Photo in the attachment.

John

1215991113_20080623315.jpg

Re: What is the name of this moped???

uh...isnt that thing pretty rare?

umm according to who ever was talking about it at kzoo yes then again i could be wrong also has a Gunther carb made by moby (i think)

I recall reading somewhere that they made like 25 of those things. Might have been 50, but no more than that. Think they were a prize for some BMX team or something. It's been awhile since I read abou them. Very rare though, sweet.

the caption in the photos section says 24...is it true, or was there a normal version made as well?

yeah i was think that one looked a little diffrent and it was the usa's bmx team that got them thus his uncle from France probably got a more mass produced version

I hope you can get the rear wheel for it.

Looks pretty identical to me...frame and motor setup that is

Leon Swarmer /

Pierre, oui??

What is the name of this moped??? /

Thanks guys!!!

I have all parts for this moped but it's a photo made during the renowation so without wheels. I have already painted the frame to red metallic and I'll be cleaning all other parts and repainting. Engine has already been cleaned and it's working. I hope that my result will be the same as at this photo which A-ko included. If you can tell me any more things more about this I will be very pleased because I didn't know that it's so rare. I hope someone will tell me the exact history of this moped.

John

« Go to Topic — end of thread