donations...

Ok, so as someone in the Elkhart, Indiana area whom loves mopeds and making trollers upset.......

I work for Walmart on CR6......I see we still need alot of donations for all of our Brothers and Sisters out there.

If someone from MLM will get ahold of me, I'll see about getting them together with the Walmart people to have a fund raiser or even leave tip jars by the registers.......

I was thinking maybe handing out little awareness flyers on the "rules f the road" type thing so trollers would be a little more aware of us Mopeds and the laws protecting us.

If anyone has betters ideas or something else in mind, let me know.........

If anyone wishes to get ahold of me concernong this:

574-612-2520, If work nights, so if I dont answer my cell leave a message. thx.

Re: donations...

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

dude i must have stole like 60 magic the gathering starter decks from there. went in with fatigues on and stuffed my pockets. FYI if you want to steal from wal mart on cr6 go to the camping gear section. tents and i think there were some skateboards there too.

in any case if you are a mopeder from elkhart you are inherantly rad and i heart you.

The fact that the loot was Magic the Gathering cards negates any bad-ass-ness stealing created.

BURN!!

i was thinking the same thing, but you beat me to it.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

HA! hey this was years ago and i use them as an example because 60 starter decks at 10 a pop is 600 dollars worth of merchandise. and thats whats great about it.

besides whats the differance between magic dorks and moped dorks. its all the same nerd man..

toe fur threadkiller /

i like to play vs.

i don't have anyone to play with anymore. i need to get some more decks and just make people be into it with me.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

vs.? whats that?

toe fur threadkiller /

it's like magic, but you battle using groups of marvel and dc characters.

so cool.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

like hero clix? some of my buys are into that one. I used to play OVERPOWER back in the day, and that was pretty fun. my math teacher tried to confiscate them from me once during class to i bit her like a ravenous zombie. and this was in 10th grade.

OH SNAP, MOTOBROKANE PLAYS THE ANY HERO CARD "ABOMINATION RAMAPAGES" AND WIPES OUT YOUR BOARD. eat that suckers

toe fur threadkiller /

vs is a battle card game, with essentially the same gameplay as most other battle card games. the only difference is the characters. and the fact that i acn play my crossover card and team the x-men up with the teen titans and wipe the floor with your pathetic little justice league.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

no joke im not gonna lie, im wearing venom boxers right now. in fact, 60% of my underwear is spidey related. something that has not changed since i was a wee lad.

toe fur threadkiller /

60% of my underwear is missing a bit, due to patching my trousers while wearing them, then sewing boxers to jeans, then just cutting or tearing boxers rather than undo and redo stitches.

get a room, fellas.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

oh shut up. if this was a star wars conversation thered be one more guy aiming for the cookie huh quattro...

Jake Shaughnessy /

Why the hell does toefurs underwear always come up in the threads he posts in?

I'm jus funnin' ya Josh. I got nothing but love for my fellow Hoosiers. I stand guilty as charged, nerd to the core. But not just Star Wars; I'm way too into dozens of pointless diversions.

And on the underwear topic, thanks to an attempt to stave off boredom this afternoon, 75% of my underwear are now tie-dyed.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

LOL

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account