Lindsay to Toronto Longest distance: Personal best

So I just drove my ped from a little town called Lindsay to a not so little town called Toronto LMAO!! So many people were like there is NO way you can make it to Toronto on a moped I got allot of response to my ped some negative but allot of positive!!! SOOOOOO fun!!!!

Re: Lindsay to Toronto Longest distance: Personal

BTW, it took me 4hrs, and alittle more then a third of my tank.

won't even need to gas up to get back, but might just to be sure lol

which bike did you ride Allan ?

that wild looking chopper?

Rick

Yea, It was a great trip, I had a blast. I had only 1 major issue on the road, it kept stalling. Turns out because it was leaking around the cap, I had put plastic under it and it sealed it...a little too well lol. No air was getting in, or at least not enough. I had to puncture the middle of the plastic and it was fine then lol. Other then that the only issue worth mentioning is that i lost a nut off my seat.

get better padding dude, your nuts are kinda important...

lol wrong kind of nut

BryAn eurism /

OK so this isn't you-know who. Too bad, I'd buy tickets to see Targie's replies to the GIRL JEANS thread

Topicwise I did OC to Fresno in 13 hrs on a high-mileage Sprint last year. Kinda want to see how it goes kitted

as to the first part, you lost me completely lol, as to the second part, thats very kool props!

Way to go Bro, Nice ride....

And after a $40 bike seat (the only one with compatible part), A repaired clutch, a can of WD 40, a can of lithium grease, and a couple odd things from a dollar store and its all set for the trip back. lol

Cleats Onionpockets /

Very cool dude, I took a whole lot longer on my trip to Toronto (uber fun city for someone from the sticks to visit), but I had tons of hardware issues along the way. Lindsay called it a "sordid tale"

Were did you come from on that trip?

bump lol

hahaha, yep, nathan's sordid tale! but it all worked out in the end!

Take the Targaped Route

Takin' Care of Business /

Ottawa - Jasper - Victoria - London - Ottawa - 7,500 miles in 2007 - three months .. Targaped was said to brag a lot .. but really he was just promoting mopeds and got accused of the sin of pride by the jealousy demons running Moped Army. Tsk .. a shame. The Army could be such a nice place to visit.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account